• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

I'm so surprised that park hours and schedules are not posted for October yet. We originally cancelled our October trip back in May, and today decided to go through with it. Went to check park hours so I could book a character breakfast, and no times. WTH?!

I know! I called today to ask about a dessert party and the CM I spoke with said that it's really, really late but the hours and thus the dessert party info are still not available. She advised I keep checking daily at this point. :(

Got our fantasmic reservations for blue bayou. Now I can relax and patiently (or not so patiently wait lol) for woc and October dates to be released lol.

I was so excited because the calendar now allows you to choose dates in October for the WOC dessert party as of today, but it says every single date is unavailable. So I guess they have the times decided so it's showing up on the calendar, but they haven't opened up reservations yet it seems.

My bf and I are going Oct 12-16 with Oct 13 Party! Staying at Camelot. It will be our first time there during Halloween and we're excited! Like many of you waiting on the WOC dining packages... we've NEVER seen it! :O

DCA hours for the first week in October are now up, just one park left ;)

I feel like someone is having a good giggle at our expense lol. Come on release October!!! I'm scared to think how long it will be before I get the first few days in November popcorn::

I'm so surprised that park hours and schedules are not posted for October yet. We originally cancelled our October trip back in May, and today decided to go through with it. Went to check park hours so I could book a character breakfast, and no times. WTH?!
So strange that DCA info is posted and not Disneyland's! Hopefully soon!

Yay, can't wait to book WOC dessert party! I can't decide what day to book it for, though. Does anyone know if Fantasmic will be happening during the weekdays or weekends only? Our park days are Sun, Oct 22 and Mon, Oct 23.

I got our WOC Dessert party for Oct 27th... I didn't set an alarm last night but my dog woke me up to go outside.. and I peeked at my phone... hehe.. Tomorrow I just need a reservation for Blue Bayou for dinner and I think we are set. Any others we need will be easy ones..

We'll be there 10/27-10/30 Halloween party on 10/28! Staying at the Anaheim Hotel. We are Disney bounding for Halloween my daughter will be Little mermaid, I'll be Flounder & my mom will be Ursula :) So excited can't wait!! Love Halloween there!

What is the impact of gay day that starts on 6th in terms of crowds during the Halloween party ? Is that day and the evening going to be hugely crowded ? Does MHP ticket allows entry in DCA anytime or just 3 hrs before the party starts at DL ?

Thanks for the heads up! Booked WOC Dessert package for Monday night ... followed by Mickey's Halloween Party Dinner Package at Blue Bayou on Tuesday night :yo-yo:
Your welcome. It was thanks to all the advise from this site that I even knew about the WOC desserts! So excited - my husband and I have been before but it's the first time with the kids so super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter