October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Yes, I guess, although, it is only a two-day cruise that begins on Friday and ends on Sunday. We live in California, so we will either drive or take the train down the night before.

Yeah that is weird, I would jump on that if I was on the west coast, alas we are far away on the east coast :(

I can look into setting up a mixology class. We participated in a private mixology group earlier this month and it was a blast. That was on the Fantasy. Last year we did a scheduled mixology class on the Wonder and I much preferred the drinks we had there. But, I love the private group because we had already met the folks either on board or online, which made it a lot of fun.

I would love to participate in a mixology class with the group. Thank you for offering to look into it!

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac, 2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
we are stateroom number 5009 2(A) 1(DD, 9YO)

Official Children's Friendship Post: (Post #34)

So roll call for a children's friendship group
Boy or Girl/Age/Interests/Get to know through email ahead of Cruise?
(Some people are uncomfortable giving out names this far in advance, so lets limit it to gender and age for now. We can change it later on).

Friendship List

• Boy - 10 - Music, Cooking, Art, Crafts, Animals - Yes would love to email friends ahead of time.

Reading Club
So my DS will have homework, don't know what as of now but I do know reading will be a part of it.
So I am thinking of a book club sort of group. Ages between 8-11. You find the time that works best for your schedule to read say 2 chapters if we choose a book, or smaller stories that I can get online before hand and we meet up casually for 15 mins a day to have kids maybe answer verbal comprehension questions and allow them to discuss. Parents can schedule the discussion time the prior day. We may have to skip a discussion day due to ports or what ever but like I said flexible.

Reading Club List
  • DS, age 10 - Likes books about animals, planes, cars and short stories
Both lists please :)
Girl age 9- music, cooking, art, swimming, soccer, shopkins
Reading- short stories, animals, just about anything

Regarding the trick or treat from cabin to cabin. We are 2 adults and would be happy to treat some beggars (It's called Beggars night in my part of Ohio!) Cabin 6590.

All updated in trick or treat and friendship and reading, OMG that is hard to do on an iPad, never knew, computer from now on.
Dennisbryce, I forgot Shopkins they are all the rage with the girls and get this, the boys in my sons school.
What is it about little pieces of plastic that get them so excited.
Glad to have. A reading buddy too.

Happy Anniversary, Bobbi and Tom! I hope you have a magical day!!! :cake:

I see there are a few September anniversaries that will be celebrated on this cruise! Ours is Sept 12, 1992, so this will be our 25th. Do we share a date with you Brenda or belac?

I hope everyone enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend. 512 days....and counting down! :hourglass

I see there are a few September anniversaries that will be celebrated on this cruise! Ours is Sept 12, 1992, so this will be our 25th. Do we share a date with you Brenda or belac?

I hope everyone enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend. 512 days....and counting down! :hourglass
Thank you...we are going to celebrate by going to Seaside Heights where we met and having a great pizza from Maruca's which was in Trenton NJ when I was in college there. We'll be with family and friends.

512 days, thanks for the countdown!

Our anniversary is September 15, 2007. So close to your date. We should have a celebration party one night of the cruise.

Hi Ya! and Happy Anniversary Bobbi & Tom!!

We are September 19th :)

Good Morning, All!!

An anniversary celebration would be fun! Maybe we can add that on to a lunch or coffee or drinks!

I'll check with Steve and see what he wants to do a far as FE, Trick or Treat, etc goes. I think we are up for just about anything, but like most, we'll be flying pre and post cruise, so we'll have to keep it light!

We are also hoping that Disney does an add on before the cruise for Disneyland. I have never been and Steve has only been to California Adventure. He was there for a trade show and the company rented out the entire park. Those that have done the PC Cruise before, is this something DCL has offered in the past or should we plan it all ourselves?

Wishing you all a magical day!

our dating anniversary is oct 23. we're hoping to get to cali in time to celebrate it, but it will depend on DH's work schedule. 3 of our last 4 disney cruises have been over that anniversary, though. our wedding anniversary is right before a big work deadline for me every year, so we celebrate our dating anniversary instead. :)

we plan to at least do the halloween party at disneyland before the cruise, though i guess it will depend on the party schedule, and when we can arrive. we went to DLR for the first time a couple of years ago, and the halloween party wasn't offered as often as at WDW. it was really fun, though. because our time was limited we did a special tour that got us on the front of the line at the haunted mansion (which is redone in a nightmare before christmas theme), space mountain (also halloween themed), big thunder mountain, and something else (maybe pirates? i can't remember).

Hi everyone! I am Christine, and I am beyond excited to be on this cruise! I will be cruising with my mom (Joanne), sister (Amy), and friend (Tiffani). We were actually booked on this year's cruise but decided to push it back a year so that we would have some more time to get organized. We own a dance studio so August actually worked better for us since we are not in regular classes yet. We will have to do some finagling to make 2 weeks in oct/nov work but we are all willing to do that because this is definitely a trip of a lifetime. 3 of us will be gold on this trip. We will definitely want to do the candy exchange, FE and trick or treat. We have no kids with us, but we are definitely in for passing candy out :) I can't wait to get to know everyone here and enjoy 2 weeks on the Wonder! Our room # is 7046

Hi everyone! I am Christine, and I am beyond excited to be on this cruise! I will be cruising with my mom (Joanne), sister (Amy), and friend (Tiffani). We were actually booked on this year's cruise but decided to push it back a year so that we would have some more time to get organized. We own a dance studio so August actually worked better for us since we are not in regular classes yet. We will have to do some finagling to make 2 weeks in oct/nov work but we are all willing to do that because this is definitely a trip of a lifetime. 3 of us will be gold on this trip. We will definitely want to do the candy exchange, FE and trick or treat. We have no kids with us, but we are definitely in for passing candy out :) I can't wait to get to know everyone here and enjoy 2 weeks on the Wonder! Our room # is 7046

Welcome! This is a very active group, so there's planning already, and time to get to know each other!

our dating anniversary is oct 23. we're hoping to get to cali in time to celebrate it, but it will depend on DH's work schedule. 3 of our last 4 disney cruises have been over that anniversary, though. our wedding anniversary is right before a big work deadline for me every year, so we celebrate our dating anniversary instead. :)

we plan to at least do the halloween party at disneyland before the cruise, though i guess it will depend on the party schedule, and when we can arrive. we went to DLR for the first time a couple of years ago, and the halloween party wasn't offered as often as at WDW. it was really fun, though. because our time was limited we did a special tour that got us on the front of the line at the haunted mansion (which is redone in a nightmare before christmas theme), space mountain (also halloween themed), big thunder mountain, and something else (maybe pirates? i can't remember).

A Nightmare before Christmas themed Haunted Mansion! I saw A Nightmare before Christmas for the first time on the Wonder on a Halloween themed cruise 2 years ago. It was shown in the Walt Disney theater and the characters came out afterwards. I enjoyed it, it was a Sing Along showing, but I don't really remember that people sang.

Hi Christine I added you to Trick or Treating list :)

So since I have a child do we dress up on Halloween?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter