October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TENSKI:

Congrats on 1,000 posts. Wow...you do talk alot! :rotfl2:

Barb: Are you ignoring me!? :confused3 How can I finish your present if'n you don't give me the info? Won't be as special you know. But I will surprise you anyhows. Just know that I will. Cause I will. You know. Count on it. When you least expect it. Expect it. :rotfl:

soccerdad-Chris said:
Congratulations on a major milestone in your life, Tenor (I suppose).

Do I remember correctly that you're travelling with an Oh-Pear??

Chris, watcha thinkin....everyone is gonna wanna borrow her to babysit????

She's from Hungary, did I mention that????

tinkryansmom said:
TENSKI:

Barb: Are you ignoring me!? :confused3 How can I finish your present if'n you don't give me the info? Won't be as special you know. But I will surprise you anyhows. Just know that I will. Cause I will. You know. Count on it. When you least expect it. Expect it. :rotfl:

Thanks Tink and Sparrow!!!!

Tinklydoodleydoo: I will take her present ifin she don't want it..... :goodvibes

Tenorsinging said:
Chris, watcha thinkin....everyone is gonna wanna borrow her to babysit????
She's from Hungary, did I mention that????
No, I'm thinkin' you have no good excuse not to meet us at Epcot on Friday!!! You can break away for an hour or two. If hubby can't take Saralinda, then your Hungarian Ow-Pear can!!! Isn't that why you brought her: so you can see your DIS friends??!!?? :rolleyes1

soccerdad-Chris said:
No, I'm thinkin' you have no good excuse not to meet us at Epcot on Friday!!! You can break away for an hour or two. If hubby can't take Saralinda, then your Hungarian Ow-Pear can!!! Isn't that why you brought her: so you can see your DIS friends??!!?? :rolleyes1

but ifin ya meet me early's....what happens to my mystiqueness?????

Actually we brought her, because originally, if she had not decided to extend with us, that would have been the last week with us, as her original contract was up on November 7th, and thought it would be a nice way to spend the last week together....also, this poor girl, has never gone anywhere!!!! Didn't have the heart to leave her at home!!!! She is more than a pear to us now...more like a part of the family....In fact, she is more of a "peach" to us now!!!! hahahahahaha that was a good one!!!! Not a pear to us now, more of a peach!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: She is soooo excited about her very first cruise.

....but on the other hand...I do have that slave-driver rep to maintain...

She will WORK!!!!! when I say WORK!!!! and she will LIKE IT!!! :cool1:

......did I happen to mention I am :crazy:

I mean really people....you are taking your chances meeting me......

tinkryansmom said:
TENSKI:

I must have not read your post. What do you need. I didn't ignore you on purpose I swear. :)

Well, the Tenor-mystique, such as it is, is gonna be shattered at some point, you know. Might be easier on you in a small group, rather than the whole gang at the sail-away party.....

...Not that you have anything to worry about....we're all harmless!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

.....I just hope all of you's guy's shots are current......

Okay, I must go now....I want to pick Saralinda up on her last day.....and I need to try and see if I can arrange these bags a different way, as to not give hubby a stroke....although, he would fit in nicely with the rest of you cardiac guys :rolleyes1

I have heard that there is one other new addition during the drydock...a special cardiac wing for our fella's..... :rolleyes:

Bo'sMom said:
I must have not read your post. What do you need. I didn't ignore you on purpose I swear. :)

I was wonderin' what DH name is? And yer anniversary date.

And I know you weren't ignoring me on purpose. It's not like you have anything else on your mind! ;)

Tenorsinging said:
.....I just hope all of you's guy's shots are current......

:

Oh crud.. SHOTS!? Are you kidding me?? I am not adding one more thing to my list this week.

Forget it. I'll take my chances!

Hey - did anyone ever hear if Beano got his docks?! :goodvibes

Tenski:

BTW if you get the last upgrade at the port and I don't get one...I get the ow-pear!

Hey a new song has popped into my head "All you need is a ten and a fiver, a set of keys and a sober driver B, double E, double R, U, N ...Beerrun."

Can I go yet??

soccerdad-Chris said:
Well, the Tenor-mystique, such as it is, is gonna be shattered at some point, you know. Might be easier on you in a small group, rather than the whole gang at the sail-away party.....

well.....about that there sailaways partay....I will most likely be down in the thick of it (for Saralinda's sake only of course :rolleyes: ) instead of upstars within you's guys's......

solly......

tinkryansmom said:
Tenski:

BTW if you get the last upgrade at the port and I don't get one...I get the ow-pear!

Ohhhh, alll righhhhttttt....what's a little slave labor trading between friends???? But...ya got's to pay her for the week......

OKAY, that's it!!!! I mean it!!!! I'ma leaving...gonna pick up Saraloulou, and get her a Slurpee....

:wave2:

Tenorsinging said:
OKAY, that's it!!!! I mean it!!!! I'ma leaving...gonna pick up Saraloulou, and get her a Slurpee....

:wave2:

Tenor: Friday is Slurpee day!! Now, don't go blowing it for me. Don't tell TinkRyan. Or I'll be buying one too. Mums the word.

Ok- just confirmed with my limo company. They are not aware of any issues at the airport. Traffic patterns are back to normal. Check.

Holiday Inn Oceanfront says they got power back today. Beachfront rooms are wet. Beach errosion not too bad. In addition to hurricane itself Cocoa Beach dealt with 6 tornadoes. YIKES. She says Port Canaveral will open back up tomorrow and they are not aware of any altered ports for DCL.

And it's life as usual for them. So, I guess that is good news. She did not have any info on Radisson.

Off to clean something else.

tinkryansmom said:
I was wonderin' what DH name is? And yer anniversary date.

And I know you weren't ignoring me on purpose. It's not like you have anything else on your mind! ;)

LOL!!! My DH's name is Bob and our anniversary is October 26th.

i am leaving in the morning for the Radisson..i added 2 nights...so I guess they are fine...
no power and worse...no gas for miles and miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter