October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyDmbNut said:
i am leaving in the morning for the Radisson..i added 2 nights...so I guess they are fine...
no power and worse...no gas for miles and miles

Bye Betsy. :) :wave: Have a safe trip tomorrow.

Okay..who's left?

Bo'sMom said:
LOL!!! My DH's name is Bob and our anniversary is October 26th.

Too funny. I cannot tell you how many Bob & Barb couples I know!!

Consider your present finished! :cool1:

Can we go yet?

DisneyDmbNut said:
i am leaving in the morning for the Radisson..i added 2 nights...so I guess they are fine...
no power and worse...no gas for miles and miles

Betsy - safe traveling. :sunny: Give us an update when/if you can. Be careful on the roads.

Boy I envy you guys, we were on the Halloween Cruise last year and it was so much fun :banana: I hope you all have a great time. The Halloween party was a blast with everyone dressed up.

Have fun and be safe!!!

Michelle ::MinnieMo :wave: ::MinnieMo :wave: ::MinnieMo

mhb said:
Boy I envy you guys, we were on the Halloween Cruise last year and it was so much fun :banana: I hope you all have a great time. The Halloween party was a blast with everyone dressed up.

Have fun and be safe!!!

Michelle ::MinnieMo :wave: ::MinnieMo :wave: ::MinnieMo

THANKS MICHELLE!! :banana:

We have been trying to wait patiently for 13 months....It's killing me now. I wanna go!! :hourglass

Sewell NJ - worked in Cherry Hill for 3 years before moving back west.

Wish you were sailing with us! I am sure some of our DIS'ers will be doing a live thread so you can cruise along with us!

*love*2*shop said:
i am on DIS reading trip reports ..I am sure once i board it will all go out the window LOL

Rachel - that's OK you'll be having so much fun you won't even notice...or even care all that much. :banana:

I'd love to read all the live posts for your cruise. Are you guys doing a Trick or Treat for the kids? We had some great people get it all together and the kids had a great time. They only did T&T with dis boards members!! Boy did they haul in alot of stuff. :cheer2: I think we had about 45 kids in all. I had to pack an extra suitcase just to bring my treats down with us. Oh well, it gave me more room to brings things back. :Pinkbounc

hEY, WE are with you all. We aren't leaving until saturday morning since we only live about 2 hours from canaveral! Can't Wait!!!!!

Stacy & Shelby :pug: :pug: :pug:

Hi dudes!!

We are at the Sheraton LAX, kickin' back in the room, watching the World Series. Hit almost no traffic on the 405 on the way down!!

We have a wakeup call for 3:45 AM! That'll get us to the shuttle by 5:00, airport by 5:15, plane leaves at 7:00.

I'll post again from the Poly. Everyone be safe!!!

tinkryansmom said:
Too funny. I cannot tell you how many Bob & Barb couples I know!!

Consider your present finished! :cool1:

Can we go yet?

:::I'm getting a present..I'm getting a present::::: Yay! :)

WE HAVE POWER!!!!!

it came on at 8pm...flicks off every once and awhile for 10 minutes, then comes back..still going to the Radisson..they said they are open and never lost power!! WOOHOO!!!
We have to take Rick's pickup truck because that is the only thing that has a full tank since mom's car window got smashed...

I am sorry to report that I didn't get the ASTI...I went to several stores on Sunday and nada..can I still come to the party beano??

Bets, I suppose we can still let ya come to the party! ;)

Maybe you can bring some Thunderbird instead. Or not.

:teeth:

:wave: hi everyone...

Bets,
glad to know that you have power!!

Thanks for the love Tenor :love:

Can't wait to se everyone......let's go baby!! :banana:

Gotta go dry DD's hair....see you in FL.

I still have the moose munch for Ronnie intact!!

I have no paycheck since work is closed till who knows when..that god for Visa!!

Just got back from my manicure/pedicure...I'm ready to go!!!! RJ & Beans...a 3:45am wake up call :earseek: :earseek: I suppose it makes sense though because you have so far to travel.

%, Betsy, whoever-you-are :goodvibes glad to hear that you have power back...don't blame you for going to the Radisson early, have a safe trip!

Still need to get neck thingies for our name tags and that should be about it. Never did get that darn door magnet program to work :badpc: have I ever mentioned that computers hate me? :badpc:

Only 2 more days of work :hourglass I'm with Tenor on the sailaway party thing...we will be on deck 9 right in the middle of all of it...but I will break away and make sure I get up to deck 10 to meet everyone for a little bit. See you all soon :grouphug:

Tinkerbell - we will have to get together for a purple and green drink.... can believe the purple won the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter