October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbelle: I'm already making one more door magnet sign for Tenor, can I bring one for you also? I just need some details of what characters you'd like on it (other than Tink), SR # names to appear and any other specifics you'd like to apear>

We're heading out Friday morning and are still planning to stay at the Radisson. We'll probably see Rachel, Betsy and Julie there. Hope everyone traveling today had a safe leg of their trip and we'll see you on Saturday. :cool1:

DisneyDmbNut said:
I am sorry to report that I didn't get the ASTI...I went to several stores on Sunday and nada..can I still come to the party beano??
%, I find your post somewhat surreal. Here you are, in the midst of chaos and destruction, and you casually remark how you are sorry that you were not able to secure some Asti for the at-sea party!!! :confused3 :confused3
Tell ya what Bets, you come to the party, and considering what you've been through, I will PERSONALLY make sure your glass is continuously filled with whatever beverage you choose!!! Ask Beano: I'm quite good at this kind of thing!!

mhb said:
I'd love to read all the live posts for your cruise. Are you guys doing a Trick or Treat for the kids? We had some great people get it all together and the kids had a great time. They only did T&T with dis boards members!! Boy did they haul in alot of stuff. :cheer2: I think we had about 45 kids in all. I had to pack an extra suitcase just to bring my treats down with us. Oh well, it gave me more room to brings things back. :Pinkbounc

Michelle: Yes we have t&t plans. Also about 45 kids I think. Our official meets and parties list is one page one, post 13. We have great people on this thread who have really worked to make this cruise extra special. I cannot wait to meet them all.

Not finished packing but so much to do!

BeanoC said:
Hi dudes!!

We are at the Sheraton LAX, kickin' back in the room, watching the World Series. Hit almost no traffic on the 405 on the way down!!

We have a wakeup call for 3:45 AM! That'll get us to the shuttle by 5:00, airport by 5:15, plane leaves at 7:00.

I'll post again from the Poly. Everyone be safe!!!

No traffic on the 405???? :earseek: :earseek:

UNHEARD OF!!

This a good omen it is. :bounce:

DisneyDmbNut said:
WE HAVE POWER!!!!!

it came on at 8pm...flicks off every once and awhile for 10 minutes, then comes back..still going to the Radisson..they said they are open and never lost power!! WOOHOO!!!
We have to take Rick's pickup truck because that is the only thing that has a full tank since mom's car window got smashed...

I am sorry to report that I didn't get the ASTI...I went to several stores on Sunday and nada..can I still come to the party beano??

Betsy: Glad to hear the power is back! I think you plan to boogie 2 days early is an excellent one.

Is the Asti something I can find out here? We have not packed wine as DH just brought home what we were waiting for tonight. Give me the name and I will try to locate it.

Howdy to yer faces my peeps....me tired....need rest..maybe valium....it's 10:19, I am finally eating my salad that I made for dinner 2 hours ago.. :confused3

dreamies!!!!! Tanks, tanks a rot!!!!

Betsy: Yeah, ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!

RJ & Beans: Have fun gettin up early :rolleyes: ewwwwww yuckie!!!!

Well...I have 5-6 things still to pack, and 11 things on my to do list still to do before Thurs.

End of report.

Tenor Out!!

tinkerbell_80 said:
Just got back from my manicure/pedicure...I'm ready to go!!!!

My DD11 got hers on Friday and DW gets hers tomarrow. Me and DS8 decided we didn't need one as our toe nails look good just as they are :rotfl2:

I just got off work and my vacation has started...sort of. We leave for Kansas City on Thursday night and fly out on Friday. So that leaves me 2 days of to do lists. Nothing to strenuous, but a lot of little things.

:scared1: Oh no Cassie is going to have to ride on the roof of the rental car !!! :scared1: We have WAY to much luggage ! And I'm the light packer of the this group.

Cassie says - My mom is going to have to sit in the trunk.

To bad the trunk is already full Cassie ! :rotfl2:

Cassie says - But you'll have to sit in there with the suit cases.

Pacha said:
My DD11 got hers on Friday and DW gets hers tomarrow. Me and DS8 decided we didn't need one as our toe nails look good just as they are :rotfl2:

Okay.....but we will be checking you out for toe jam!!!!!!

It is Chinzano Asti....nothing is open now, so I can't even get the Martini and Rossi Asti as a sub.

We are leaving this morning...I don't like the idea of the truck cause my luggage is in the open, but at least it isn't raining

SEE YA ON THE BOAT :cool1:

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

I guess she no wanna talkum to the Tenor..... :confused3

I will have to take back her present...... :teeth:

Quick question. Does anyone know if the Rainforest is $15.00 a day per person or per cabin? How does that work? Thanks.

Per cabin....I WISH!!!!!!!! You can sometimes get a free rainforest with some treatments, and on other treatments get a discount of $8 on the day of said treatment.....but yeah...that's a day my friend....did we mention that Disney loves to spend your money???? :goodvibes Spa grabbed 2/3 of all the money I spent last time....but ahhhh....love the spa. You will really like the rainforest though....you should try it at least once.

Found this on another thread about castaway:

Now some not-so-pleasant news. CC was apparantly hit fairly hard by the hurricane. The netting is down on the family beach so the "swim" part of the family beach is closed. The adult beach is now open to all people. Not ideal for DW and I, but I suppose they had to do something. There are also a few shore excursions that were damaged. Firstly, the stingrays are no-more. The netting came down and all the stingrays have escaped. This is no joke. DW and I were very upset about this but the stingrays are gone. Our money has already been refunded so this is definitely real. There were a few other boats that were damaged as well. I know banana boats and parasailing are in operation still, however some boat tours were damaged. If I get an actual list I'll post it but I'm just going from memory on an announcement from Captain John. There is also a fair bit of cleanup that needs to be done so we'll see what happens tomorrow when we get there.

More soon.

tiggerandpooh said:
Found this on another thread about castaway:

Now some not-so-pleasant news. CC was apparantly hit fairly hard by the hurricane. The netting is down on the family beach so the "swim" part of the family beach is closed. The adult beach is now open to all people. Not ideal for DW and I, but I suppose they had to do something. There are also a few shore excursions that were damaged. Firstly, the stingrays are no-more. The netting came down and all the stingrays have escaped. This is no joke. DW and I were very upset about this but the stingrays are gone. Our money has already been refunded so this is definitely real. There were a few other boats that were damaged as well. I know banana boats and parasailing are in operation still, however some boat tours were damaged. If I get an actual list I'll post it but I'm just going from memory on an announcement from Captain John. There is also a fair bit of cleanup that needs to be done so we'll see what happens tomorrow when we get there.

More soon.

This bums me out. I was looking forward to the stingrays most of all. :( Maybe they'll all come back like they did last month when they let them go to ride out the Hurricane. I hope so. We still have over a week to go before we get to Castaway Cay, so I bet a majority of the damage will be fixed by then. You know how Disney is.

Bo'sMom said:
This bums me out. I was looking forward to the stingrays most of all. :( Maybe they'll all come back like they did last month when they let them go to ride out the Hurricane. I hope so. We still have over a week to go before we get to Castaway Cay, so I bet a majority of the damage will be fixed by then. You know how Disney is.

Me too!! :sad1: I guess we can add this to the "wait and see" list. How quickly we learn how it is to sail during hurricane season. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter