October Hours - They are here!

Well, I went ahead and made all of my dining reservations. Let's hope it all works out! I was surprised, right at 60 days out the times were already limited for Ariel's Grotto for dinner. It was 6:00 pm or 7:10 pm. I went with 6:00 pm. I hope that is enough time to get there from the Block Party Bash.

I know how you all feel. I'm a compulsive planner and I can't wait to see what's happening in December. Anyone know when that information will come out?

I just called Disney Reservations and they don't have the schedule yet. I asked about the fireworks, and the CM said that she didn't think that they would be having ANY fireworks in October!
Certainly that can't be correct! I know that the 50th fireworks show will be over, but I would think that they would replace it with something.

Iggipolka said:
I just called Disney Reservations and they don't have the schedule yet. I asked about the fireworks, and the CM said that she didn't think that they would be having ANY fireworks in October!
Certainly that can't be correct! I know that the 50th fireworks show will be over, but I would think that they would replace it with something.

Were there fireworks last time they fixed up the castle? Hopefully the removal of decorations and the painting doesn't get rid of fire works. I was really hoping they'd be going right through october so all the locals don't come to see them one last time while we are there. :sad2:

Iggipolka said:

If the Disney Reservations dont even know about the firworks then the CM is probably just basing her theories on her opinion of whats going to happen come October.

But since theres only 7 days left in August. The schedual has to be up within the next few days. People have to plan ahead and Disney knows this, or its money lost outa their pockets

I was told (though this was months ago) that even though the official end of the 50th was Oct. 2nd, that merely meant the decorations were coming down; the parades and fireworks would continue through the end of the year. I'm hoping this is true!

I agree with Iggipolka, surely they would have some sort of fireworks even if they ended the 50th version? Have they ever NOT had fireworks? :confused3

Sherlee said:
Well, I went ahead and made all of my dining reservations. Let's hope it all works out! I was surprised, right at 60 days out the times were already limited for Ariel's Grotto for dinner. It was 6:00 pm or 7:10 pm. I went with 6:00 pm. I hope that is enough time to get there from the Block Party Bash.

what time are you guessing Block Party Bash is going to be? I'd trying to plan the same thing...

In September the Block Party Bash starts at 5:15. I don't know if they will change the time as it gets darker earlier in the day...

I am so glad they are finally posted. :yay: Wow, both Friday and Saturdays 8 to 12 I guess they expect crowds just like I figured. We will go on Friday since the hours are the same even though no Fantasmic.

Did anyone else notice the hours don't seem to be correct some of the Mickey's Halloween Treat DCA nights?

We have tickets for MHT for Monday, October 30th and Disneyland's site says CA is supposed to be open until 8pm. Since the Halloween Treat is supposed to begin at 6:30 that night I'm guessing DCA isn't really open to the general public until 8pm.

It also says the same thing on October 26th & 31st as well. (All the days the Halloween Treat are supposed to begin at 6:30pm.)

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. :)

GhostlyHitchhiker said:
Did anyone else notice the hours don't seem to be correct some of the Mickey's Halloween Treat DCA nights?

I noticed that too. We have tickets for MHT on October 21st, but the schedule says that the hours at DCA are from 10:00 - 9:00pm. Since MHT starts at 7:30pm, they will probably correct the times eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter