Off to disney for the day

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
I can't wait I'm going for next Thursday for the day, my dad is coming with me & is going to drive.

I wanted to go for the christmas season as I have never been at that time before.

Do they still sell the one day hopper pass?

Nikki

Nikki, you lucky thing, how exciting!

On the official DLP website, it says you can buy a one day ticket for 40 Euros. If you go to

http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/introduction.htm

and press "quote and book" for "ticket prices".

It doesn't look like a hopper though, it looks like you can only hop parks with a 2 or 3 day ticket.:( You might still be able to get a one day hopper there.

My friend and her family have just returned from their first DLP visit and she says the Christmas decorations were fantastic! You'll have a wonderful time!

Elaine

Hi

Minnie YC posted a message quite recently and said you can now buy a 1 day hopper ticket. Apparently it costs 49 euros, but I'm not sure if you need to buy it when you get there or can get it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter