• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2016 Disneyland Half Marathon Thread

I would be super duper luper happy with this. :) I'll stay off of accuweather now. lol

Yeah, Weather.com was showing high 80s for Sunday just the other day, so I was pleasantly surprised when it showed that. I'll take it hot for Wednesday-Friday, no question.

Count me in on the gummy/jelly bean/must chew. Also, even though I love chocolate, I want no part of it while running.

I will never forget the first time I ran the WDW marathon and they handed my chocolate at like mile 21. Everybody had talked about how good that chocolate tasted, but the minute I put it in my mouth, I almost threw up! Never again.

Anyone else having trouble focusing on work/normal life? Nothing else seems to really matter right now!
I am so ready to be on my way already!!!
This time next week- I will be inline at the expo!!! :dumbo:

Completely! I'm driving my family nuts. I know my corral, I've got my waiver printed and signed, going to buy my park tickets at AAA today, have everything that I can set aside to be packed already set aside, dining reservations have been booked and tinkered with. I have nothing else to do until next Friday morning except wait.

Anyone else having trouble focusing on work/normal life? Nothing else seems to really matter right now!

Yes! I arrive in California tomorrow! :dancer:So. Stoked.

I've been mentally checked out for at least a week. My husband leaves for California on Sunday, so the only thing that will keep me sane is my BRF coming to visit for the weekend tomorrow! Six days until I fly out!

We're going for breakfast on Saturday morning (Carnation Cafe) - so I'll let you guys know if I see anything in regards to signs or set up areas. I wish it was this weekend - gah, just ready to get my toes on the pavement and run this thing.

I think I'm going to pick up my tiny stuffed dumbo on Saturday as well - may as well do it before there's a run on them next weekend :P

Starting to get super nervous about this race, training is done but the doubts are creeping in :( You would think with this being my 3rd half this wouldn't happen anymore!

Nerves are normal - don't get lost in your head. Truthfully I am nervous about this race, but Disney races for some reason make me more nervous than any other race I've done. I think it's the crowd issue. We'll meet up in Corral H and party before we go out the chute :) You got this!

Yep. Mentally checked out and ready for Labor Day weekend --- come on week. Go faster!

Yes! I arrive in California tomorrow! :dancer:So. Stoked.

Welcome! Our weather isn't too bad right now - it's cooled off a bit in the last few days. You're going to have such a great time while you're here :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter