"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they used them yet? It's my understanding that some people have lost their last day of FP after using them for the party.

Who? Link please.

Oh wow, this is the first I've heard of this. I guess I should be paying attention on the other thread. I've only heard of people getting the email that their last day would be dropped (like, in advance of taking their vacation), but I haven't heard of the last day being dropped after using FP at the party. What a mess!

I've not heard of this either nor have I seen this posted. I would NOT be worried.

Do they start before 7?
I am not sure but there was a video this year of the first party and it was still light out when one of them was walking toward HM, getting ready to start. I am thinking they start at 7. You definitely want to see them when it is dark though. All the lights and fog makes it look so much better. They are great to watch!

Who? Link please.

I've not heard of this either nor have I seen this posted. I would NOT be worried.
Someone posted it here. They went to AK their last day and had an issue. Will try to find the post....

ETA: Post #7205 on Sept. 1.

This is the only report I've heard so far, though.

Last edited:
Have they used them yet? It's my understanding that some people have lost their last day of FP after using them for the party.

We went to the Tuesday party and thought I'd let everyone know of a situation we had. Got to the gate at 4:00. I had order the card tickets and also had tickets in MDE (I'm type A and just wanted them in my hands) My friend and her kids just had tickets in MDE. I had no problem entering park using my tickets. My friend did have problems. Our CM had to have a manager come over to help. After some work on the CMs iPad my friend was given card tickets also (not sure why) and we were let in. Our prescheduled FPs worked fine.
Yesterday was our last day in the parks. We went to Animal kingdom early for rope drop. Our group got to the tap style and we were told we had no tickets left by another manager who came over with her iPad. I explained that we went to MNSSHP and she could see that on her iPad. We had to get out of line and go to customer service and have our mickey bands reactivated with "complimentary tickets". We then could enter the park. We luckily had a FP for FoP but had hoped to go at rope drop too. By the time we were done at customer services we were way back in line to enter the park. We decided to just do river ride. Our FP worked fine that day but it was a huge disappointment to have our morning not go as we hoped. This is just an FYI to anyone attending the party. The customer service person said we must have gone into MK for the MNSSHP too early and at park day was used but you could see on the CM iPad the exact time we went in which was exactly 4:00.

Someone posted it here. They went to AK their last day and had an issue. Will try to find the post....
ETA: Post #7205 on Sept. 1.
This is the only report I've heard so far, though.

As stated from Post #7205 "We had to get out of line and go to customer service and have our mickey bands reactivated with "complimentary tickets". We then could enter the park. We luckily had a FP for FoP but had hoped to go at rope drop too. By the time we were done at customer services we were way back in line to enter the park. We decided to just do river ride. Our FP worked fine that day"

Thank you for the post info but they did NOT loose their FP's, they had issues with their ticket. The issue with FP's on party tickets have been reported because they started them around 3pm, like 3:30-4:30.

My Mum has acquired a light-up spider from a pound shop plus a spider web to decorate the scooter and a spider to wear on her shoulder. She's even found my broom from when I went trick-or-treating as a kid ages ago and is planning to attach it to the scooter. She's really going all-out with her costume! Mine is almost done, just need to attach the ears and hat onto the headband properly and I'm done!

I picked up $3 Happy Halloween battery powered lights from Target today.

Be sure to check if you need a small screwdriver to open battery compartment...a few years ago, I didn't and had to hang lights without them lighting up...also had decorations so window still looked cute!

Be sure to check if you need a small screwdriver to open battery compartment...a few years ago, I didn't and had to hang lights without them lighting up...also had decorations so window still looked cute!

Thanks! I think I'll tape the batteries and screwdriver ( if it needs it) to the package so I don't forget anything.

My Goofy costume is finished!

8WdNqbD.jpg

Thank you for the post info but they did NOT loose their FP's, they had issues with their ticket. The issue with FP's on party tickets have been reported because they started them around 3pm, like 3:30-4:30.

We had to cancel our Fastpasses for the Halloween event as our group got the email of having too many Fastpasses than days on hand. Our fastpasses began after 5pm the day of the party. It's pretty much hit/miss who's affected by the issue.

So I betrayed Target today :scared:. I stopped by Kohls today and saw a few more Disney Halloween shirts for sale.

All of these were in the Womens Junior section

IMG_7069.JPG IMG_7070.JPG

Here are the links for all of them online:

Mickey Mouse Web (I love this one)
Long Sleeve NBC
Short Sleeve NBC

I think I am going to put a whole post together with links of stuff I found at Target and Kohls, including things I couldn't take pictures of like Jackets, Adult/Kid Onesies and stuff.

So I betrayed Target today :scared:. I stopped by Kohls today and saw a few more Disney Halloween shirts for sale.

All of these were in the Womens Junior section

View attachment 268890 View attachment 268891

Here are the links for all of them online:

Mickey Mouse Web (I love this one)
Long Sleeve NBC
Short Sleeve NBC

I think I am going to put a whole post together with links of stuff I found at Target and Kohls, including things I couldn't take pictures of like Jackets, Adult/Kid Onesies and stuff.

You're sending me shopping again! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter