"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into Big Top Souvenirs and there was no line at all for merchandise. I bought a MNSSHP passholder shirt but was never asked to see my AP. I don't know if that's the norm or not?
Hi! Did you get this grey passholder shirt (in the attached image) or were there other options? tia!

Attachments

• IMG_2938.jpg
    IMG_2938.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 34
Can anyone update me on if they were able to book FP from 4-6 with just a party ticket? TIA!

Last edited:
Hi! Did you get this grey passholder shirt (in the attached image) or were there other options? tia!

I got the gray one. I didn't see any other options. They had the gray shirts hanging on a rolling rack right by the line for the registers.

Can anyone update me on if they were able to book FP from 4-6 with just a party ticket? TIA!

I just booked one, 5:15-6:15, for PP. I have an AP, but my kids got their FP using only their party tickets.

I just booked one, 5:15-6:15, for PP. I have an AP, but my kids got their FP using only their party tickets.

Have they used them yet? It's my understanding that some people have lost their last day of FP after using them for the party.

Have they used them yet? It's my understanding that some people have lost their last day of FP after using them for the party.

Yes, the FP were used at the 9/7 party. We left for home the next day, so the party day was our last.

I am hoping to find some pirate costume t-shirts for our Disney cruise this November but haven't had any luck finding them in stores yet. I remember seeing them at Walmart in the past. Might have to order them online.

Oh wow, this is the first I've heard of this. I guess I should be paying attention on the other thread. I've only heard of people getting the email that their last day would be dropped (like, in advance of taking their vacation), but I haven't heard of the last day being dropped after using FP at the party. What a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter