"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food we were able to grab:
The Mickey waffle Sunday was awesome. The cheesecake thing, not so much.
Hades Nachos were meh. Just threw buffalo chicken and some sauce on chips. Far from spicy.
Apple cider and donuts were awesome. The pretzel, which I didn't want but my wife grabbed, was amazing. I could have eaten 5 of those.

Does anyone know if the desserts at the fireworks dessert party are any different from the normal HEA parties? I've done that before and they were OK (it was more for the viewing) but it would be nice if there are more Halloween-style desserts.

Thank you!!! I’m hoping to still get to ride Splash, but if I can’t get my stitches wet, I think it’s out for this trip.

I managed to slip on water and ran right into the leg of the table. The cut on my toe was so bad, at first they thought I might need surgery. By the grace of God, I don’t. They just stitched it up, taped my toes together, and now I get to wear a fashionable new walking cast.
So so sorry to hear, that must have been excruciating! In the mean time, keep your leg propped up and feel better soon! :hug:

Quoting myself to see if anyone has any feedback/help/advice
Our cast of characters is myself, dh, dd (12), ds (5)

We are going to the party on 09/17 and DH and I have determined that our priorities are: photopass pics, magic shots, TOT, Moana meet, Jafar meet, rides with overlays, 2nd parade, last hocus pocus show - we will have had many other days in the magic kingdom prior to our party night :)

We are entering the park after a late brunch at O'Hana (11:15am) on a regular day park ticket and have the following booked:

1:30 - Meet Mickey and Minnie FP (don't need to worry about halloween mickey/minnie as we're doing seasonal dine earlier in our vacation)
2:35 - SDMT FP
3:40 - BTMRR FP

should we get in the moana line right after BTMRR? Will also mobile order food hopefully at some point - want to try the Hades nachos lol
2:35- 3:00 SDMT FP
3:00-3:30 Fill this in, Sorcerer Card?
3:40-4:00 BTMRR FP
4:10-6:20 Moana
6:25-7:15 PoC with Overlay - get in line / Rotate Tag Team if possible
Tag Team: DH & DD Magic Carpets
Tag Team: You & DS Magic Carpets
7:20-8:20 Space with Overlay - might require more time
Magic Shots & Trick or Teat
10:15- 2nd Parade @ 11:15 Hub
12am Hocus Pocus
Magic Shots on Main Street
Headless Horseman

2:35- 3:00 SDMT FP
3:00-3:30 Fill this in, Sorcerer Card?
3:40-4:00 BTMRR FP
4:10-6:20 Moana
6:25-7:15 PoC with Overlay - get in line / Rotate Tag Team if possible
Tag Team: DH & DD Magic Carpets
Tag Team: You & DS Magic Carpets
7:20-8:20 Space with Overlay - might require more time
Magic Shots & Trick or Teat
10:15- 2nd Parade @ 11:15 Hub
12am Hocus Pocus
Magic Shots on Main Street
Headless Horseman

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you!!! I’m hoping to still get to ride Splash, but if I can’t get my stitches wet, I think it’s out for this trip.

I managed to slip on water and ran right into the leg of the table. The cut on my toe was so bad, at first they thought I might need surgery. By the grace of God, I don’t. They just stitched it up, taped my toes together, and now I get to wear a fashionable new walking cast.

Decades ago, when I ruptured my Achilles’ tendon, I was told to tape a garbage bag on my foot to take a shower. Worst case, you can do something similar.

My husband recently had ankle surgery. We are big boaters and he used this to protect his cast, worked great
https://www.amazon.com/Water-Proof-...t+water+cover&qid=1566414640&s=gateway&sr=8-6

I didn’t see this on Page 1 and searching is returning so many results it’s hard to filter through, hoping someone can quickly help me with the following:

Locations of the three Hitchhiking Ghost popcorn buckets (ETA, sipper and beignet holder, etc)

Locations of the Pumpkin Mickey head popcorn bucket

Thank you!

:thanks:

So I bought all 3–this is all from first hand experience! :). Can’t tell you prices for Ezra or Phineas though cause I bought other things with them...

1. Ezra Sipper: Columbia Harbor House (closes at 8) and Pecos Bills
2. Phineas popcorn bucket: Liberty square popcorn cart as well as popcorn cart across from Pecos Bills. On 8/16 liberty square started selling them at 6:30.
3. Gus beignet holder: Golden Oak outpost. $18.10 with tax.On 8/20, they started selling at 6:55.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter