Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

When I went this past Nov I paid $265 for RP and $275 for PB in late April. This is the first time I’ve seen AP rates be limited to just a few hotels. Maybe they’ve sold so many AP‘s because of the great hotel rates that they need to now limit them? But that doesn’t even make sense because there have always been a finite number available. Idk maybe they need to save money to put Epic construction into high gear. 🤷‍♀️

When I went this past Nov I paid $265 for RP and $275 for PB in late April. This is the first time I’ve seen AP rates be limited to just a few hotels. Maybe they’ve sold so many AP‘s because of the great hotel rates that they need to now limit them? But that doesn’t even make sense because there have always been a finite number available. Idk maybe they need to save money to put Epic construction into high gear. 🤷‍♀️
They still have some AP rates for dates/hotels that is outside of the advertised. I saw some on weekdays in early May for Endless Summer even though it's not part of the listed 40% off. (might not have been a full 40% off though, I didn't do the math). So they are still there, but just seem to be hit or miss if they are there for the dates you want/are searching.

They still have some AP rates for dates/hotels that is outside of the advertised. I saw some on weekdays in early May for Endless Summer even though it's not part of the listed 40% off. (might not have been a full 40% off though, I didn't do the math). So they are still there, but just seem to be hit or miss if they are there for the dates you want/are searching.
Yeah - I think these are just examples they are advertising. I assume we will see more rate. It seems like every year about this time we are waiting on rates to become available.

Just found an AP rate at Surfside for Monday - Thursday during March! So they did add additional rates, even though the ad indicated differently :)
I checked for my late April dates and they've added Aventura and Endless Summer resorts. PB is still the only premier and only deluxe rooms available for $375. At least I'm a little hopeful that could change :)

Thank you so, so much for the updates. There are actually some AP rates for our possible days, at least for non premier. Cheapest premier I see is Hard Rock, $490, but that’s way better than yesterday’s prices. Just have to decide what we want to do….thanks again for heads up!

My March breaks suddenly have AP discounts. Premiere aren't that great of a deal but I did book 1 night there and then 4 nights at Aventura (I am determined to have a robot deliver something, good reason to choose a hotel, right?).

Now I need an AP, I think I can trade in a ticket towards one? I hope so. We'll take care of that when we check in so I can take advantage of any discounts. And I can show the pass as long as it's before I check out? or in? I'll need to figure that bit out. My son will just have a regular ticket. Blackout dates for the parks start the day we'll be checking out, so I think that's ok, we won't be able to go to a park that last day I guess, but that should be ok, our flight home is late but we'll find something else to do.

My March breaks suddenly have AP discounts. Premiere aren't that great of a deal but I did book 1 night there and then 4 nights at Aventura (I am determined to have a robot deliver something, good reason to choose a hotel, right?).

Now I need an AP, I think I can trade in a ticket towards one? I hope so. We'll take care of that when we check in so I can take advantage of any discounts. And I can show the pass as long as it's before I check out? or in? I'll need to figure that bit out. My son will just have a regular ticket. Blackout dates for the parks start the day we'll be checking out, so I think that's ok, we won't be able to go to a park that last day I guess, but that should be ok, our flight home is late but we'll find something else to do.
I upgraded my ticket at the desk in the Aventura lobby. Quick and easy. You can still pool hop on your last day.

Where can I go to find AP rates for 2024? Considering getting AP and dates are not set in stone so want to look around and see when is good time. We haven't been to Universal or stayed in yrs so guys I am really a novice about it all lol

Well, snooze, you lose. I was waiting until this weekend to make some plans for spring break, and the 1 premier w an AP rate is gone. So back to deciding if we just want a regular hotel. The others do have great rates, and we could still get 1 night Sunday, if we go early, or just skip it all, ha. Really and truly, the price was still a bit too high for us, so not totally bummed about it.
But just another example of if you see an AP rate, grab it, just in case. Saw them last night, and gone this morning. I'll keep checking though.

Well, snooze, you lose. I was waiting until this weekend to make some plans for spring break, and the 1 premier w an AP rate is gone. So back to deciding if we just want a regular hotel. The others do have great rates, and we could still get 1 night Sunday, if we go early, or just skip it all, ha. Really and truly, the price was still a bit too high for us, so not totally bummed about it.
But just another example of if you see an AP rate, grab it, just in case. Saw them last night, and gone this morning. I'll keep checking though.

Aww that`s a shame, good luck with checking!!!

I checked for my late April dates and they've added Aventura and Endless Summer resorts. PB is still the only premier and only deluxe rooms available for $375. At least I'm a little hopeful that could change :)
just booked a weekend in late April. PB AP rate was 409. but bay view. they didn't have any garden left. i think this may be my last AP year. even with the discount the premiere hotel rates are crossing into unaffordable territory.

I just got an AP email that links to the below, so it might be worth it to double check your dates if you are still looking for AP discounts. Sadly, there's still nothing available for my dates. The regular price I booked back in November is still cheaper, but might be worth checking.

Stay at Your Favorite Place and Save 40%* on Rooms​

Ready for the ultimate midweek getaway? Head to Universal Orlando Resort for real thrills and plenty of relaxation. Stay at your favorite place and save 40%* on rooms on select dates.

Book by: Now - 5/22/24
Travel: Select Dates Sunday - Thursday
• 1/7-1/11/24 and 1/15-2/14/24 (Savings applies to all hotels)
• 2/15 - 3/7/24 and 4/7 - 5/23/24 (Savings applies only to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel)

Must present valid Annual or Seasonal Pass at check-in, one room per pass credential.

• Forty percent (40%) savings valid for all room types at ALL Universal Orlando hotels when you travel Sunday - Thursday 1/7-1/11/24 and 1/15 -2/14/24; Reservations must be booked by 2/13/24.
• Forty percent (40%) savings valid for all room types ONLY AT Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel when you travel Sunday - Thursday 2/15-3/7/24 and 4/7-5/23/24; Reservations must be booked by 5/22/24.

just booked a weekend in late April. PB AP rate was 409. but bay view. they didn't have any garden left. i think this may be my last AP year. even with the discount the premiere hotel rates are crossing into unaffordable territory.
yeah id tend to agree, of course the cost of express pass is pretty crazy as well, so always have to factor that in.

I just stay at Dockside or Aventura now for the most part. Can't beat the rates and transpiration was amazing.

No doubt I miss PB with a bay view, the short walk from HRH and RPR theme. Also unlimited express, but had to cut somewhere. I tend to go solo so cant justify the price of premiere, but if the wife or kid came then it starts to make sense if you factor express pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter