***Official June 2019***

60 days is your fast pass window to begin book all your FP. 60+3,4,5 etc refers to 3rd day, 4th day of the vacation etc

Ok so not to sound totally dumb here but are you saying since my trip for example is June 1-8, my 60+3 for example would be talking about June 4? I don't understand why one wouldn't just say June 4 or even the Tuesday of the week. I must be missing something... or over thinking it.

Ok so not to sound totally dumb here but are you saying since my trip for example is June 1-8, my 60+3 for example would be talking about June 4? I don't understand why one wouldn't just say June 4 or even the Tuesday of the week. I must be missing something... or over thinking it.

You can begin making your fastpasses 60 days from your first night of your resort stay, for the length of your resort stay (I think up to 14 days) all on the same day (the 60th day).

So for example, if you were going from June 20 to 23rd (like I am) you could make your fastpasses on the morning of 4/21 for June 20 (60 days from 4/21) but also for June 21 (60+1 days from 4/21), June 22nd (60+2 days from 4/21), and June 23rd (60+3 days from 4/21). People use those +number terms to designate the 4th or 6th day (etc.) of your trip because we dont know which day of the week each of us are going.

You can begin making your fastpasses 60 days from your first night of your resort stay, for the length of your resort stay (I think up to 14 days) all on the same day (the 60th day).

So for example, if you were going from June 20 to 23rd (like I am) you could make your fastpasses on the morning of 4/21 for June 20 (60 days from 4/21) but also for June 21 (60+1 days from 4/21), June 22nd (60+2 days from 4/21), and June 23rd (60+3 days from 4/21). People use those +number terms to designate the 4th or 6th day (etc.) of your trip because we dont know which day of the week each of us are going.

Gotcha. Thank you so much for explaining this to me! I have been racking my brain for a few days trying to figure it out (that's embarrassing lol).

Gotcha. Thank you so much for explaining this to me! I have been racking my brain for a few days trying to figure it out (that's embarrassing lol).

No problem. and dont be embarrassed, there is still a lot of lingo on here I am not familiar with.

Woohoo!! Booked 7 days, 6 nights at Old Key West for the 1st week in June. Scored a 1-bedroom villa for the week. I have never stayed at that resort before (I am not DVC) - as we have been regulars at POR, which is our FAVORITE moderate. I'm just getting over the post-Disneyland blues (I spent a quick couple days at the DL Hotel last month, solo trip, stayed on the concierge level and had a GREAT visit) and now have turned my attention to World. I'll be visiting my daughter who is in the DCP! Cannot wait!! :) :) :)

Thats why I tried to say both but it's mainly because people arrive on different days.

It's entirely possible that Dizzers with 12 year old sons who have never ridden RNR, meet up with other Dizzers who have younger sons who LOVE RNR, for the sole purpose of calming the nerves of the 12 year old sons. Isn't that right, Roxyfire? :cool1:

Maybe that might happen from time to time! But yes people do meet up all the time and it's a good time for sure!

Hades on my shoulder said... "Flight of Passage... SOOOO many times... So you're doing EMM at HS the next morning... you don't have ANYTHING else that day................... Flight of Passage.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times....."

So, yeah, we're doing DAH at AK the night before EMM at HS. The kid is on board. It's balls-to-the-walls rides, folks. Light candles if you have them to spare... :scared:

We are 60 days out and made all of our FPs this morning. We were able to get SDD for both of our DHS days and FOP at a really great time. I am so excited to finally get to see TSL in person, I have been watching a ton of videos and the area looks awesome. My kids and I are excited to see Edna Mode and to try some of the treats in the Incredibles area too. 60 days can't come soon enough :dancer:

June thread!!

We are an August family every year so it feels weird to be in the June thread lol

We are doing 11 days at Pop! June 5-16 then 4 days at Universal after that.

Looking fwd to EMM at MK on 6/9 and EMM at DHS on 6/12

crossing fingers for DAH to get announced for some time during our trip.

normally we plan 6 months out but this trip just came together this week. We were still able to get 4 BOG including 2 PPO if the opening doesn't change to 8am.

look forward to conversing with y'all

We have almost identical dates and our trip just kind of came together as well! We are from Canada, so we bought tickets just before the ticket offer expired a couple weeks back, there was some great deals on flights, and discounted RO rates, so it worked out perfectly. There also seemed to be pretty good availability for resorts. We will be there the 4-15, staying at All Star Music (Family Suite) and POR.

So I did my fastpasses this morning as we arrive on the 26th. Here's some observations for you all as we get closer to people being able to make their FPs for June.
  1. Slinky Dog is a hard get so if you want to do that, make that one first and toward the end of your stay. Day 63 (May 29) only had evening times and I was looking for morning. Noonish was an easy get for the following Saturday (June 1).
  2. Flight of Passage is also still a pretty hard get as well. I got that one on Day 66 (May 31st) and I wanted 11 am and had to settle for about 1 pm. There's still quite a few times available for that day but they are around 1:30 and later for a party of 4. Even for a party of 1 the earliest is like 1:05 pm. I didn't search for anything earlier so I have no idea what it looked like this morning for days 60-65.
  3. Tower of Terror is as expected pretty thin as well. Make this a priority after Flight of Passage if you want to ride it at all.
  4. Test Track is weirdly hard to get the right time and I can easily get Frozen? What is this reality?
Overall, it's pretty obvious people have figured out now that if you book fastpasses in the morning you can get more later. And also I can feel a little difference in booking for 4 vs just 2. There were a couple times where I just searched for two sets of 2 people and got the same exact time which is weird but whatever it worked. Maybe it's all the added offsite people and some of them are in the know. Maybe it's just searching for 2 is easy mode. I get the feeling it won't be that slow this summer, but I could be wrong. Buckle up folks, it's almost time!

I had read this about ToT a couple weeks back...probably explains the sparse availability :( It's my favorite attraction, so I will do it!

Temporary Refurbishments and Closures

I had read this about ToT a couple weeks back...probably explains the sparse availability :( It's my favorite attraction, so I will do it!

Temporary Refurbishments and Closures

Right yeah we talked about that a few pages back so that’s why I wanted to point that out to anyone who wants to ride it. I love the ride but I won’t be waiting hours!

June itinerary:

Wed 5: Travel ~ MK eve ~ Fireworks Dessert Party
Thurs 6: MK (BOG ppo + BOG lunch + Diamond Horseshoe dinner)
Fri 7: DHS (SciFi + HVine) ~ Fantasmic
Sat 8: Epcot (Biergarten) + Disney Springs eve
Sun 9: EMM MK (1900 Park dinner)
Mon 10: EMM DHS (Ohana early Dinner) + AK eve + ROL
Tues 11: free day + Boma dinner + DAH AK
Wed 12: free day + Epcot eve (Via Napoli dinner) + Frozen Dessert Party
Thurs 13: MK (BOG ppo + BOG lunch) + H2O Glow Party
Fri 14: Epcot (Akhershus lunch) + 50's Prime Time dinner + DAH DHS
Sat 15: MK last day (Liberty lunch + Cinderella Castle dinner)

Sun 16 - Wed 19: Universal

notes:

We stay at Pop! Century so we use the extra $ on a tone of extras (2 dessert parties, 2 EMM, 2 DAH, H2O Glow + Cinderella Castle Dinner)

all days have either a late morning, aft break or early evening (no need to do 12-14 hours straight when you have 11 days)

this is our 3rd trip over 10 days so the kinks are kinda worked out by now.

notice we only do AK 2x and both at night. AK during the day in the sun and heat in unbearable to us at this point lol (hitting the last safari FP on both those days though)

we are pretty much set with our restaurants...anything not mentioned are just QS. We do have some Beaches & Cream reservation finders set up with Touring Plans though.

I always like sharing itineraries in the travel month thread. Feel free to share your itineraries!

Hope everyone enjoys their vacations!

June itinerary:

Wed 5: Travel ~ MK eve ~ Fireworks Dessert Party
Thurs 6: MK (BOG ppo + BOG lunch + Diamond Horseshoe dinner)
Fri 7: DHS (SciFi + HVine) ~ Fantasmic
Sat 8: Epcot (Biergarten) + Disney Springs eve
Sun 9: EMM MK (1900 Park dinner)
Mon 10: EMM DHS (Ohana early Dinner) + AK eve + ROL
Tues 11: free day + Boma dinner + DAH AK
Wed 12: free day + Epcot eve (Via Napoli dinner) + Frozen Dessert Party
Thurs 13: MK (BOG ppo + BOG lunch) + H2O Glow Party
Fri 14: Epcot (Akhershus lunch) + 50's Prime Time dinner + DAH DHS
Sat 15: MK last day (Liberty lunch + Cinderella Castle dinner)

Sun 16 - Wed 19: Universal

notes:

We stay at Pop! Century so we use the extra $ on a tone of extras (2 dessert parties, 2 EMM, 2 DAH, H2O Glow + Cinderella Castle Dinner)

all days have either a late morning, aft break or early evening (no need to do 12-14 hours straight when you have 11 days)

this is our 3rd trip over 10 days so the kinks are kinda worked out by now.

notice we only do AK 2x and both at night. AK during the day in the sun and heat in unbearable to us at this point lol (hitting the last safari FP on both those days though)

we are pretty much set with our restaurants...anything not mentioned are just QS. We do have some Beaches & Cream reservation finders set up with Touring Plans though.

I always like sharing itineraries in the travel month thread. Feel free to share your itineraries!

Hope everyone enjoys their vacations!

I definitely agree with the sentiment of no need to be there for 12-14 hours straight. Especially in June. Great for for people who can or want to do that. But I have my DVC membership because I truly love kicking back at the resorts. We're renting points for the larger unit but proceeds from renting my own points definitely helped get me my half of the cost.

Have any of you read the thread about the MDE update? Now I’m really scared about my FP date this week!

I have, it seems more tricky for people trying to get additional fast passes same day. I was able to modify some the other day with no issue but these are far in advance. I think it might be a glitch (personally) showing you fast passes that are no longer available and not a structural change to the platform itself. But only time will tell.

I think it’s intended to operate more dynamically now than it did in the past. People are used to taking their time and will have to be faster in choosing their additional fast passes. I always thought you had to be fast or you’d lose what was shown. So I’m more used to operating that way.

Keep us updated if you have issues on your FP day

edit: reading the latest posts from that thread the issues have been fixed. It seemed to me like a bug and I think they were able to hotfix it.

Last edited:
Well, the FPs are on the books, but holy moley, Roxyfire, you were NOT wrong about ToT!!!!!! On arrival day I managed to get FPs but not until 8:20pm, and that's NEVER happened before. I did get RnR and TSM a bit earlier, which means we'll have dinner somewhere in HS instead of heading to Epcot for the Outdoor Kitchens, but that's okay. It's the only minor glitch in my scheduling, so I'll take it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter