**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Just booked for March 4th - 9th, I am so excited to head back for the Flower and Garden show. We are going to tell our son at Christmas. I am hoping to make it a little more of a relaxed visit this time we usually go go go from rope drop to close the park down.
I love switching to the relaxed mode. Now that I've been to Disney so many times, I do this very easily and love my experience even more. My teenage grandkids are still in rush, rush, rush mode, and I can sit back and let them do that, while I just dawdle.

Hi! Has everyone already booked airfare for Spring Break? I decided to look into it this week and am flabbergasted at the expense. Tickets are the same for DFW-MCO as I just paid for DFW-London roundtrip. Is this normal???

Hi! Has everyone already booked airfare for Spring Break? I decided to look into it this week and am flabbergasted at the expense. Tickets are the same for DFW-MCO as I just paid for DFW-London roundtrip. Is this normal???
Our plane tickets were super cheap for March, but we are flying with Frontier and are going the first week of March. I think we are paying $126 each for our tickets and that includes a checked bag each. Frontier changed our flight time so they gave us each a $75 voucher and we used that on bags. They make mistake, but always give out vouchers like it's nothing so we continue to fly with them.

Hey March peeps, it looks like a bunch of PPO Cinderella's Table reservations were just released. I was able to get an 8:05 reservation for March 10 and there was PPO availability for several other days during the week of our March 8-14 trip.

Our plane tickets were super cheap for March, but we are flying with Frontier and are going the first week of March. I think we are paying $126 each for our tickets and that includes a checked bag each. Frontier changed our flight time so they gave us each a $75 voucher and we used that on bags. They make mistake, but always give out vouchers like it's nothing so we continue to fly with them.
From where? Ours were like 500 a person from Oregon to Tampa (not Orlando cuz we’re visiting family first). Peak spring break though, march 21-April 3...

Hey March peeps, it looks like a bunch of PPO Cinderella's Table reservations were just released. I was able to get an 8:05 reservation for March 10 and there was PPO availability for several other days during the week of our March 8-14 trip.
Gave up on CRT PPO with EMM on my MK day- but now I’m so excited for that!! Now have the Pinocchio Haus buffet with EMM and BOG lunch at 1:00, gonna rest back at the room after and then back for a QS bite before HEA dessert party! Yay

For the 3 of us to fly JetBlue, Richmond Virginia to MCO, with one bag each, March 10th-18th, was over $1500 -- which is ridiculous! They usually do charge more during Spring Break but there's no way I'm paying that! I can drive for less than $500 and that includes hotels on the way down & back! I only fly if I can get our tickets for under $600 total for the 3 of us.

From where? Ours were like 500 a person from Oregon to Tampa (not Orlando cuz we’re visiting family first). Peak spring break though, march 21-April 3...
We live in Iowa. We don’t fly anywhere if it’s over $200 per person. That’s just way too much money to go somewhere. If it’s ever that much we either choose to drive or we go somewhere else.

For the 3 of us to fly JetBlue, Richmond Virginia to MCO, with one bag each, March 10th-18th, was over $1500 -- which is ridiculous! They usually do charge more during Spring Break but there's no way I'm paying that! I can drive for less than $500 and that includes hotels on the way down & back! I only fly if I can get our tickets for under $600 total for the 3 of us.
That’s a crazy amount of money for plane tickets!

Yes airfare prices are insane right now. I was able to purchase my airfare already paid 172 for PHL-MCO on 3/23/18 and same price for 4/1/18 (Easter Sunday) MCO-PHL. For the week leading into Easter I was very happy with these prices. The hotel prices are crazy high for this week as well. I liked it better when DD's Spring Break was earlier in March and not so close to Easter.

I don't blame you. Last year we traveled during that time and I had to wait until it got closer to the date for them to lower their price.

Gave up on CRT PPO with EMM on my MK day- but now I’m so excited for that!! Now have the Pinocchio Haus buffet with EMM and BOG lunch at 1:00, gonna rest back at the room after and then back for a QS bite before HEA dessert party! Yay

EMM is awesome! We did that for our first trip to WDW in January, and it was all of our favorite thing that we did. We rode 7DMT five times in a row. I'm so bummed that they are not offering it during the week we are there in March. I would rather do that than CRT.

We got pretty good airfare for our spring break trip. We're in NY so it's always high, and we have about 6 airports to choose from. For 4 of us to fly the 24th-31st on JetBlue we're paying $1100, going from Hartford. Going from our preferred airport in Westchester NY was $1700 and the smaller airport nearest us was $1800. We paid $1700 in 2015 over Thanksgiving so $1100 for spring break is good!

I don't blame you. Last year we traveled during that time and I had to wait until it got closer to the date for them to lower their price.
I debated waiting to see if prices go down but to me it’s not worth the gamble. In the month since I purchased they’ve only gone up, and all the best times are skyrocketing. I’m traveling with a baby so no way I’m doing 3 layovers and 9+ hrs in the air, even for a couple hundred dollars!

I was actually able to just score my flight home on SW for $132. I saw the price drop and jumped on it. Coming down it was $165. $297 is honestly the highest i've paid for roundtrip airfare per person to Disney, but since the last week of March is spring break and Easter, it seemed decent to me. If my SW flights go down, I will definitely rebook!

Comparing to JetBlue, similar flights would have been $677 minimum (worst times), per person. I like JetBlue, but not that much.

Why is Southwest even more than American Airlines? I live in Dallas, for crying out loud! SWA should be the cheapest from here for sure. So frustrated. I could go to PARIS for the price of these tickets...

Just booked for March 4th - 9th, I am so excited to head back for the Flower and Garden show. We are going to tell our son at Christmas. I am hoping to make it a little more of a relaxed visit this time we usually go go go from rope drop to close the park down.

We have almost the same dates, we are going Mar 4-10. I thought about telling the kids at Christmas too but kind of want their help before doing FP+ on Jan 3 so we shall see what we decide!

I did just book Mickeys Backyard BBQ as I think my kids are the perfect age for it. (8, 6, 4,2)

This will most likely be our last deluxe stay (WL) because after this trip we will have 4 kids over the age of 3 and then finding affordable options is tough. So I wanted to make it a relaxed stay but there's so many new things we want to do at the parks it's hard to balance them all!

We have almost the same dates, we are going Mar 4-10. I thought about telling the kids at Christmas too but kind of want their help before doing FP+ on Jan 3 so we shall see what we decide!

I did just book Mickeys Backyard BBQ as I think my kids are the perfect age for it. (8, 6, 4,2)

This will most likely be our last deluxe stay (WL) because after this trip we will have 4 kids over the age of 3 and then finding affordable options is tough. So I wanted to make it a relaxed stay but there's so many new things we want to do at the parks it's hard to balance them all!
We’re going feb 27-March 4 with our 9 yo niece. We plan on telling her on Christmas for the same reason you have. We want her to be able to have some say in our FPs. Our FP date is December 29 so I think that’s enough time for her to pick some attractions out that look fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter