***Official November 2013***

Overall, I'm pretty happy. I was disappointed however, when after I booked everything (flight included) I received 2 PIN codes for Free Dining. Oh well, win some lose some. What are the chances on a Room Only Discount for November?

Did u try calling to get ur pin applied? Even after u book they can adjust it :) if the dates fall within ur time frame

Hello! We'll be at POR from Nov 4-12. So Excited!! I was able to get all of my ADR.

Mon Nov 4 - Arrival
(No ADR)

Tues Nov 5 - MK
HDDR 6:15pm
(Watch wishes from beach)

Wed Nov 6 - Epcot
Garden Grill 6:40pm

Thurs Nov 7 - Blizzard Beach
T-Rex 7:30pm

Fri Nov 8 - AK
'Ohana 7:00pm
(Watch Christmas wishes from beach)

Sat Nov 9 - Legoland
No ADR

Sun Nov 10 - MK
Crystal Palace 8:10am
Family Magic Tour 10am
Pirates League 1:30pm
Be our Guest 4:15pm
* hoping to add Wishes Dessert Party (fingers crossed!)
* my plan for today is to have as much reserved as possible as it is expected to be SUPER busy. Rides are not a priority this day. What do you think?

Mon Nov 11 - HS
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg 12:05pm
Sci-Fi 7:45pm

Overall, I'm pretty happy. I was disappointed however, when after I booked everything (flight included) I received 2 PIN codes for Free Dining. Oh well, win some lose some. What are the chances on a Room Only Discount for November?

Some of our dates overlap with yours, so I'm very familiar with crowd projections for those days that we have in common. Of course, this is completely up to you, but 11/7 is expected to be light at every park. The highest (according to TP) is 4.7 at MK. On the contrary, 11/10 will be crazy everywhere. If it were me, I'd probably swap the Blizzard Beach & MK days. That's just me - I avoid crowds when I can!! :) Have a great trip!!

How long should I plan for dinner at ohana? I Have a 5pm ADR and reservation for the pirates and pals firework cruise at 7:45 at the contemporary. Is this enough time to eat and get to the cruise? thanks

How long should I plan for dinner at ohana? I Have a 5pm ADR and reservation for the pirates and pals firework cruise at 7:45 at the contemporary. Is this enough time to eat and get to the cruise? thanks

You have plenty of time. I find that at O'Hana it never takes more than an hour to an hour and a half to eat. What can take up the most time is waiting for a table and you are at the start of service so you will finish with plenty of time to hop the monorail to you cruise. Have a magical time! :pixiedust

Subbing because we are now arriving a day earlier on Nov 30th! One night to check out the POP then on to our dream split stay at Poly/BC.

Hi holly, I agree with the pp... Waiting for a table at Ohana's is what took the longest but once u sit down the service was excellent and they feed u pretty fast!

Hi holly, I agree with the pp... Waiting for a table at Ohana's is what took the longest but once u sit down the service was excellent and they feed u pretty fast!

You have plenty of time. I find that at O'Hana it never takes more than an hour to an hour and a half to eat. What can take up the most time is waiting for a table and you are at the start of service so you will finish with plenty of time to hop the monorail to you cruise. Have a magical time! :pixiedust

Thank You!! Should I expect the same thing for breakfast I have a 7:30ADR and want to make rope drop at MK without having to rush. Thanks

This would be my first year there for breakfast so i can't help u with that one! Sorry but I could say I'm super excited to go!!! Lol. Ur staying at the poly right?!? I think because u don't have "travel" time u should be fine.

Speaking of Ohana, I just booked our breakfast there for 11/29! It will be our first time there, so we are really excited! Kids JUST getting into Lilo and Stitch so it will be great to see their faces when they see them in person!! Anyone else going the 29th?!

Did u try calling to get ur pin applied? Even after u book they can adjust it :) if the dates fall within ur time frame

Thank you for the suggestion. But I don't think it will work. We arrive quite a few days before free dining is offered. I guess it's worth a try though. :)

Some of our dates overlap with yours, so I'm very familiar with crowd projections for those days that we have in common. Of course, this is completely up to you, but 11/7 is expected to be light at every park. The highest (according to TP) is 4.7 at MK. On the contrary, 11/10 will be crazy everywhere. If it were me, I'd probably swap the Blizzard Beach & MK days. That's just me - I avoid crowds when I can!! :) Have a great trip!!

Thanks! :) I would love to be able to switch this day, but it was the only BOG ADR I was able to snag, and I don't want to miss out. We'll just have to tough it out I guess. Wish me luck! :rotfl2:

Speaking of Ohana, I just booked our breakfast there for 11/29! It will be our first time there, so we are really excited! Kids JUST getting into Lilo and Stitch so it will be great to see their faces when they see them in person!! Anyone else going the 29th?!

I will be gone by then. We're there the week before BUT the 29th is my dh bday so feel free to have a piece of cake for us!!! Lol

I will be gone by then. We're there the week before BUT the 29th is my dh bday so feel free to have a piece of cake for us!!! Lol

Lol maybe a good excuse to order a cake! What's his favorite character?! haha! Happy early birthday to him!

Had to call since website wouldn't recognize 180 + 10.

Got most of what we wanted, but I'll need to keep stalking to see if I can gat a BOG before our MVMCP party night!

Yay! This totally makes it feel close - bummer that we have to wait almost 6 months!

any thoughts
november 2013
arrive monday nov 11 relax dtd explore our coronado resort puckscafe 5;30
tues mk all day dinner at plaza rest. back to coronado before closing
wed epcot maybe mid day break dinner 5;30 biergarten watch illum.
thursday ak maybe break or all day tusker house 5:30
friday hs dinner hollwood n vine 5:30
sat mk morning or epcot or ak again wait and see dinner at poly

watch wishes from beach
doing quick service lunch on the fly each day
leaving sunday sleep in maybe shop a little no flight data yet
plan on rope drops early risers anyway
touring info from many resources

have dining plan
on honeymoon
ages active 52 and 45
thanks to anyone who can help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter