***Official November 2013***

PORR Nov 13-21 :cool1::woohoo::banana: I've only made one res so far at Liberty Tree because the site keeps crashing for me...don't the know us Disney freaks need to make our ADR immediately?!?!?!

PORR Nov 13-21 :cool1::woohoo::banana: I've only made one res so far at Liberty Tree because the site keeps crashing for me...don't the know us Disney freaks need to make our ADR immediately?!?!?!

Wonderful!!! My family loves POR! And, no...I don't think Disney cares at all that we freaks are on our computers at 5:45 waiting with baited breathe. :rotfl:

Hope it stops crashing soon for you.

Schedule so far with ADRs:

11/15-Arrive at AKV
Raglan Road for dinner

11/16-Hollywood Studios
Sci-Fi for lunch
Mama Melrose's for dinner
Osborne Lights

11/17-
Boma for lunch
MK for MVMCP
BOG for dinner

11/18-Check out of AKV, check in at BLT
Downtown Disney
Portobello for lunch
Ohana for dinner

11/19-
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
The Wave for dinner
Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage

11/20- Epcot
Coral Reef for dinner

11/21-
Shula's for dinner

Alayne those are fabulous ADRs , I was wondering when the desserts party reservations would open up I believe it's a 60 day before window but I am unsure.

I am still trying for BOG and still trying to convince my hubby on Victoria and Alberts he is a meat and potatoes only type of eater....extremely picky.

We are staying at OKW too:). Love that resort!

11/15-Arrive at AKV
Raglan Road for dinner

11/16-Hollywood Studios
Sci-Fi for lunch
Mama Melrose's for dinner
Osborne Lights

11/17-
Boma for lunch
MK for MVMCP
BOG for dinner

Downtown Disney
Portobello for lunch
Ohana for dinner

11/19-
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
The Wave for dinner
Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage

11/20- Epcot
Coral Reef for dinner

11/21-
Shula's for dinner

have you already booked the pirate and pals or are you planning to book? my TA tells me that it is not yet loaded for first week in November?:confused3

have you already booked the pirate and pals or are you planning to book? my TA tells me that it is not yet loaded for first week in November?:confused3

Hi Holly- I called and booked it for November 19th this morning around 8am, so it's definitely available for your dates.

The food is wonderful. Down home, simple, but amazingly delicious since its all grown there, very flavorful American. Kind of like the benefits of eating a holiday meal without you having to cook!

One of my favorite features is that you are served, family style. So the food is unlimited like a buffet but you don't have to get up and get it yourself, you just ask your server for more of the stuff you want more of. I find that with buffets I sometimes get back to the table and have missed a character I was looking forward to taking pictures with. Or feel that I have to rush to get a plate from the buffet so I don't miss a moment!

The character interaction is decent, not fantastic. In my trip report I posted a bunch of pictures ... we've had more characters stay longer and interact more with my DS at Goofy's Kitchen in DLR. However, the time they did spend with him was priceless ... there's a video in there of him asking several of the characters to dance Gundam style, and they did! (Link to TR with video and pix in my signature.)

Its going to be our one character meal this trip, since DS begged to go again.

Thank you so much for your input. I booked it because of what you wrote and I am really looking forward to eating there (for the kids too :rotfl2:) . Do you know if the floor spins on both levels or just the bottom?

So was up shortly after 3 am and checked my flights again and much to my surprise my return flight dropped again. I guess I should have waited to buy, so I banked another $32 in credits $16 ea tix, now I have $82 towards my next trip! :banana:

I had no idea jet blue does this. do you just call up and ask them for the difference?

Downtown Disney
Portobello for lunch
Ohana for dinner

We will be at 'Ohanas for dinner to on the 18th, our reservation is for 5pm for my birthday. Enjoy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We will be at 'Ohanas for dinner to on the 18th, our reservation is for 5pm for my birthday. Enjoy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

No way!!!! Our reservation is for 5:05. You enjoy as well, especially for your birthday :)

We'll have to say hi to each other.

Thank you so much for your input. I booked it because of what you wrote and I am really looking forward to eating there (for the kids too :rotfl2:) . Do you know if the floor spins on both levels or just the bottom?

I had no idea jet blue does this. do you just call up and ask them for the difference?

Jrabbit Yes if the price drops just call and they will credit your Travel Bank, You have 1 Year from the date the credit is issued to use it :)

Hi Holly- I called and booked it for November 19th this morning around 8am, so it's definitely available for your dates.

Holly If you haven't already done so I would call and book it yourself. I used a TA this trip for the first time in years but made all my own ADRs and also reserved a Cabana myself.

Holly If you haven't already done so I would call and book it yourself. I used a TA this trip for the first time in years but made all my own ADRs and also reserved a Cabana myself.[/QUOTE]

Got it booked!! she booked it today, was out of town for a week and it must have been uploaded while she was gone.pirate:

Both floors spin. Its pretty slow, though, just kind of interesting watching the scenery change as the meal progresses ... kind of reminds me of being on the cruise ship as you're watching the port slowly drift away. The levels don't spin separately, its just one big donut circling the kitchen. I often wonder how the servers find you again, but they always manage ... :upsidedow

Just make sure you have the kids prepped before the characters to come around of what they would like the characters to do/what they would like to ask the characters, as with any character meal, and they'll have a blast.

Holly If you haven't already done so I would call and book it yourself. I used a TA this trip for the first time in years but made all my own ADRs and also reserved a Cabana myself.

Got it booked!! she booked it today, was out of town for a week and it must have been uploaded while she was gone.pirate:[/QUOTE]

Happy to her you are all booked for it :thumbsup2

Jrabbit Yes if the price drops just call and they will credit your Travel Bank, You have 1 Year from the date the credit is issued to use it :)lf.

Sjs314: I just wanted to say thank u sooooooo very much...I called jet blue and banked $100!!!! :worship::worship::worship:Lol..I was shocked! I never knew about this before and when I checked my outgoing flight I knew right away it was cheaper but somehow it was more then I suspected! (there's 5 of us) :banana: if I could jump thru this computer and hug u I would!! :hug: now I have a year to book my next Disney trip! :dance3: when r the dates that u r going?

Sjs314: I just wanted to say thank u sooooooo very much...I called jet blue and banked $100!!!! :worship::worship::worship:Lol..I was shocked! I never knew about this before and when I checked my outgoing flight I knew right away it was cheaper but somehow it was more then I suspected! (there's 5 of us) :banana: if I could jump thru this computer and hug u I would!! :hug: now I have a year to book my next Disney trip! :dance3: when r the dates that u r going?

Your quite welcome. Glad you banked some $ for another trip. Keep watching maybe it will drop more. We are going 11/3-11/8. I am already thinking about maybe a March or Oct trip in 2014 if there is a good BB while we are there in Nov.

Woo hoo! Just finally booked my Thanksgiving dinner ADR after an hour and a half!! Woke up at 5:45 to find that I couldn't book it online... Called at 7:00 and waited a half hour on hold, but finally got it! I feel so relieved! We will be at Cape May Cafe for Turkey Day - anyone else?

Hello! We'll be at POR from Nov 4-12. So Excited!! I was able to get all of my ADR.

Mon Nov 4 - Arrival
(No ADR)

Tues Nov 5 - MK
HDDR 6:15pm
(Watch wishes from beach)

Wed Nov 6 - Epcot
Garden Grill 6:40pm

Thurs Nov 7 - Blizzard Beach
T-Rex 7:30pm

Fri Nov 8 - AK
'Ohana 7:00pm
(Watch Christmas wishes from beach)

Sat Nov 9 - Legoland
No ADR

Sun Nov 10 - MK
Crystal Palace 8:10am
Family Magic Tour 10am
Pirates League 1:30pm
Be our Guest 4:15pm
* hoping to add Wishes Dessert Party (fingers crossed!)
* my plan for today is to have as much reserved as possible as it is expected to be SUPER busy. Rides are not a priority this day. What do you think?

Mon Nov 11 - HS
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg 12:05pm
Sci-Fi 7:45pm

Overall, I'm pretty happy. I was disappointed however, when after I booked everything (flight included) I received 2 PIN codes for Free Dining. Oh well, win some lose some. What are the chances on a Room Only Discount for November?

We are going Nov 29 - Dec 7th.POP

tomorrow is our 180 day for ADRs ... We're having a "Disney meeting" tonight to finalize any dining plans for tomorrow morning ...There are 16 of us going.

Hello! We'll be at POR from Nov 4-12. So Excited!! I was able to get all of my ADR.

Mon Nov 4 - Arrival
(No ADR)

Tues Nov 5 - MK
HDDR 6:15pm
(Watch wishes from beach)

Wed Nov 6 - Epcot
Garden Grill 6:40pm

Thurs Nov 7 - Blizzard Beach
T-Rex 7:30pm

Fri Nov 8 - AK
'Ohana 7:00pm
(Watch Christmas wishes from beach)

Sat Nov 9 - Legoland
No ADR

Sun Nov 10 - MK
Crystal Palace 8:10am
Family Magic Tour 10am
Pirates League 1:30pm
Be our Guest 4:15pm
* hoping to add Wishes Dessert Party (fingers crossed!)
* my plan for today is to have as much reserved as possible as it is expected to be SUPER busy. Rides are not a priority this day. What do you think?

Mon Nov 11 - HS
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg 12:05pm
Sci-Fi 7:45pm

Overall, I'm pretty happy. I was disappointed however, when after I booked everything (flight included) I received 2 PIN codes for Free Dining. Oh well, win some lose some. What are the chances on a Room Only Discount for November?

Most of your trip falls during "jersey week" so the likelyhood of any dscounts is slim for the majority of your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter