***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still get a FP, even with EMH I'd anticipate a 60 min+ wait for each ride within 5-20 min after opening

I will be there May2-8 will pandora be opened by then?

No that is smack in the middle of Cast Member preview. Pandora opens in late May. There is always a small chance they will do random soft openings on preview days but not worth planning your vacation around as it would literately be random and with little to no warning.

ive said many times the blue cheesecake wont be butter beer but it will be a huge seller

No other food or beverage could ever be butter beer.

The difference with the butter beer is, for those of us that are HP nerds and I know I am far from alone in that category, we had dreamed of butter beer fr years before we could ever buy one-and official one. Butter beer was on my must do list before I ever got there and I knew had to try both iced and frozen and get the souvenir mug.

The blue cheesecake will just be for people who see it and think it looks tasty-no one(or very few people) will have it s a must do activity and plan to purchase multiple servings.
HP nerds are hard core-I mean I spent 80 dollars on a wand that doesnt do anything once I took it home. pixiedust:

The difference with the butter beer is, for those of us that are HP nerds and I know I am far from alone in that category, we had dreamed of butter beer fr years before we could ever buy one-and official one. Butter beer was on my must do list before I ever got there and I knew had to try both iced and frozen and get the souvenir mug.

The blue cheesecake will just be for people who see it and think it looks tasty-no one(or very few people) will have it s a must do activity and plan to purchase multiple servings.
HP nerds are hard core-I mean I spent 80 dollars on a wand that doesnt do anything once I took it home. pixiedust:

Having started reading the Harry Potter books back in elementary school and then picking up the books at Barnes and nobles when they would release, I was excited to try the butter beer too.

Wife and I shared a cold one and we were so disappointed. Maybe frozens better but I drank as much as I could of the cold one and still had to throw about half of it out.

Having started reading the Harry Potter books back in elementary school and then picking up the books at Barnes and nobles when they would release, I was excited to try the butter beer too.

Wife and I shared a cold one and we were so disappointed. Maybe frozens better but I drank as much as I could of the cold one and still had to throw about half of it out.
I asked one of the TM and he said the frozen one was the best so that is what my niece and I tried. They are full of sugar but taste so good. She went a little crazy after drinking half.

We had tried the Butterbeer soft serve a few days earlier. I didn't think it was that great. Would easily pick another frozen Butterbeer over the ice cream.

I asked one of the TM and he said the frozen one was the best so that is what my niece and I tried. They are full of sugar but taste so good. She went a little crazy after drinking half.

one thing i ve always said is frozen butter beer is the best refreshment made in theme parks
popularity of the drink is about the quality

wondering if during AP previews if we can advance order at the QS....

Obviously no one knows for sure, but if these test periods are really for the CMs to test out / practice for when things truly "go live" I would think they would want everything operational

That is, what's the point of having the test times but not having the advance order working - and then go live with it for the first time on the 27th and find out there are issues/situations they didn't anticipate/etc

We had tried the Butterbeer soft serve a few days earlier. I didn't think it was that great. Would easily pick another frozen Butterbeer over the ice cream.

one thing i ve always said is frozen butter beer is the best refreshment made in theme parks
popularity of the drink is about the quality

One thing I find interesting about butterbeer is that different people seem to like the different versions. I know some people that think the hot one is the best and other that hate that one and love the frozen

One thing I find interesting about butterbeer is that different people seem to like the different versions. I know some people that think the hot one is the best and other that hate that one and love the frozen
We tried all of them in Jan for the first time, and we all felt that they were all too sweet. And there are very few things in the world that I consider too sweet!!

We tried all of them in Jan for the first time, and we all felt that they were all too sweet. And there are very few things in the world that I consider too sweet!!

to be honest, we haven't been to Universal since HP opened, so can't comment ... though we did try LaFou's Brew for the firs time last trip and we found that to be way too sweet. It worked out as we just shared one amongst our family so a sip or two was ok, but no way would I want an entire one

What are the chances of an AP soft opening on 5/26?
Slim to none. AP previews are all announced and filled already. I'd guess that the 26th will be nothing but sprucing up every little corner for the grand opening the next day. Bugs will be well worked out by then, or better be. But, I'd never say never

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter