*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

YAY! I hope everyone has a great trip! We will be there in 5 days. Safe travels to you all.

SKW444-How was your trip? Was the weather good or at least ok for you?

SKW444-How was your trip? Was the weather good or at least ok for you?

We had a great trip! We were on the deluxe dining plan so there was lots of food and lots of character meals. We had a chance to experience several signature dining places and Hoop Dee Doo with the Deluxe plan, but I probably wouldn't opt for it again because it was so much food...and I love to eat!

The weather was HOT! We had one night where it rained and a couple of afternoon showers. We woke up one morning to a beautiful rainbow. The lovebugs were out but they weren't too bad.

Tuesday, the crowds were very small and we had very short wait times. The rest of the week, it seemed that the crowds increased a little (wait times of 20-30 minutes)...nothing outrageous but longer than the last time we were there Labor Day week. We did notice there were a lot more foreign speaking visitors after the Labor Day holiday.

In just a few short days - we'll be back in our happy place celebrating our :love: 34th Wedding Anniversary and my retirement. :banana:

Seeing all the MNSSHP posts made me even more excited!! I got the FEVER!! 1 week from tomorrow!! Wahhoo! The best part is my 4 kiddos don't even know! It's been sooooo hard not saying a word for a year! They won't until we are 3/4 of the way there! So excited!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just wanted to share one of my favorite pictures from our trip. Hoping everyone who hasn't left yet has a magical time!

DSC03850-1.jpg

My mom and I are staying at the Yacht Club 9/29-10/3! We're also walking in the 5k on 10/1! :)

I'm soooo excited!!! We leave on the 23rd for Virginia and on the 24th we leave on the auto train for Florida. We've never been there before so we have no idea what to expect:eek: We'll be doing MNSSHP on the 27th!

I just realized....two weeks from now I will be sipping my coffee at Fort Wilderness, getting ready to take on our 1st park day. Nice. Real nice. :thumbsup2

ONE more day for us. I can't believe tomorrow night we'll finally be in Disney!!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter