*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

Tomorrow will be my last day of work before vacation :woohoo: My students told me today that they don't want me to leave. It was a little heart breaking, but I miss my mom and WDW so I'm not feeling too guilty! :rolleyes1

We'll be attending MNSSHP on Tuesday night (9/20). Mom & I will be wearing matching Jack Skellington t-shirts so if you see us, say Hi! :wave2:

Whooo Hoooo Doing the Single Digit Dance. Only 9 more days and we will be there!!!! So EXCITED!!!!!:banana::dance3::yay:

What is online check in. Are you doing that for the resort?? :confused3

Disney will let you check in online 10 days before your trip. Basically it gathers all your information and allows you to get your keys without waiting in line at the resorts.

If you want to request something specific in your room (location, bed type, etc.) you typically don't want to check in ahead of time. That way you can see if they have what you want available when you get there.:thumbsup2

Just wanted to share one of my favorite pictures from our trip. Hoping everyone who hasn't left yet has a magical time!

DSC03850-1.jpg

Those dresses are absolutely gorgeous!! And as for the pic as a whole, I can quite see why it is your favorite :thumbsup2

I'm soooo excited!!! We leave on the 23rd for Virginia and on the 24th we leave on the auto train for Florida. We've never been there before so we have no idea what to expect:eek: We'll be doing MNSSHP on the 27th!

You are going to have a great time. Just be prepared to become totally addicted ... in other words, start saving now to keep going back :lmao:

I'm down to single digits. I'm spending an extra day at the end of the trip to go to the 40th anniversary.

I can not believe its 10 days now. we have had a bad week this past week so vacation went on back burner and now that its all over, its 10 days!!!

We leave on Tuesday :banana: Mom took both my girls yesterday so I could start packing up last night and today. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed trying to get everything organized like I want it.
DH works until 7 tonight and will be off tomorrow with DD2. I have to work until 2:30 then pick up DD6 from school come home and turn around and take DD2 to dance by 4 :scared1: If I don't finish this packing today it will make for a very exhuasting Monday night.

Oh and I have a fun game going on my facebook. My kids are normally referred to as the bow heads. They love bows, the bigger the better. So my facebook status has people guessing how many bows does it take for two girls to do disney for 7 days? I still don't have that answer yet, but if I don't have it by 9 tonight we will have major problems and one tired momma tomorrow.

3 more days til we leave! Just found out that my son is off from work Wednesday night and it is killing me not to leave when he gets home from school on Wednesday at 1:00 :rotfl2:

I got back from Walt Disney World yesterday!

It was an awesome week, and I'm sad to be back in reality!

I'll post a trip report on DIS later, once I get organized.

What a GREAT PLACE to spend my birthday!!!

Time to start planning the next trip!!

DH and I will be leaving for the airport in an hour. I'm so excited I have butterflies in my belly. Looking forward to an awesome 2 weeks. Will check in when I get back.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter