Official September 2017 Disneyland Check In!

Three weeks from Saturday! I cannot believe our trip is almost here :yay:. Family of 5 staying at HoJo Kid's suite (need 2 bathrooms with this crew:tongue:. I still need to buy our Universal, Disney tickets+MP, and Duck's tickets but dining reservations have been made.
9/23 - Arrive
9/24 - Universal
9/25 - Breakfast at PCG, run errands, Mickey's Halloween Party
9/26 - Parks
9/27 - Parks
9/28 - Parks in the morning and Anaheim Duck's preseason game that night for my youngest son's birthday
9/29 - Last Park day
9/30 - Home :sad1::sad:

I am looking forward to taking advantage of MP. My only must do is Mickey and the Magical Map. I loved that show when I saw it 2 years ago. I am most worried about coordinating everyone and all the things they want to do. How do you keep them all happy???? My DS5 (almost 6) is a handful, very busy and quite independent. I am worried about wrangling him in the parks. I am planning to pack all of his bright colored shirts so he's easier to see in the crowds :-).

Less than two weeks until we are in DL!! Very excited, but I was rear ended in a car accident yesterday and have a good bit of pain from whiplash, hoping it improves enough so that I can enjoy some of my favorite rides. Such bad timing :( :( :(

On a positive note, the rate for our motel dropped nearly 30/night some time back and I was able to catch the drop and save some $$$ :)

Smchristy we are doing the exact same on those days until you take off for hockey! How funny. We are staying on site and leaving a day later.

Oops.... here now 9/14-9/17 @ GCH
Today 9/16 sitting on GotG After Dark and Brennan's rezzies.

Yesterday 9/15 did BB F! Seating - dead center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter