***Official September 2022 Thread***

Hi! I'll be there September 12-22, 2022 staying at Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista!
Hi @KristieK13 :wave: and Welcome to the September 2022 Group!! We are so glad you joined us!! Our Group is excited about all our upcoming trips and it is getting closer to our turn to experience the Disney Magic. 10 days at the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista sounds like a long amazing trip. I will add you to our Countdown List and we look forward to more planning.::MinnieMo

I know it may still be a ways off, but does anyone have a general feel for when the fall party/event offerings might be announced? I imagine we should for sure have F&W at EP in Sept. Just wondering about dates, pricing (and I guess scope) of a Halloween party/bash in MK. I suppose with most everything being different now, it might be tough to gauge past dates and pricing. I am hoping for a full MNNSHP with some semblance of reasonable prices for at least one of our dates.

I know it may still be a ways off, but does anyone have a general feel for when the fall party/event offerings might be announced? I imagine we should for sure have F&W at EP in Sept. Just wondering about dates, pricing (and I guess scope) of a Halloween party/bash in MK. I suppose with most everything being different now, it might be tough to gauge past dates and pricing. I am hoping for a full MNNSHP with some semblance of reasonable prices for at least one of our dates.
I suspect the dates for MNNSHP will be the same as 2021. The pricing will likely be higher this year - everything at WDW is more expensive than last year. I believe that some semblance of reasonable prices at WDW is over.

I can't remember from last year, but I believe it was summer time? Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I miss the excitement at 180 days to be able to make ADRs. Only because I feel like I should be doing something to get ready for our September trip this month. Now no planning until July :rolleyes1 I guess I will be excited in July too, but I love planning so the wait is terrible.

Sept 9th - 18th AKL -Kidani.

Sad that Tron is likely not going to be operating by then, but there's still some hope for the Railroad. Once outside construction is complete on Tron, I don't see why they wouldn't complete Railroad.

Oh man.......we might have to move our dates up :mickeyjum Looking forward to staying in that area. We have stayed in all the other sections numerous times. Looking forward to being in the middle of it all.
I think you're safe since I am preferred but not pool view preferred. That is a little too much action for me! LOL

This will be my first time arriving on a Saturday. I suspect one of the most difficult times to get a room request. More people arrive on a Friday and very few people leave on a Saturday. I usually arrive Tuesday so I almost always get a room early AND the room I request.

Sept 9th - 18th AKL -Kidani.

Sad that Tron is likely not going to be operating by then, but there's still some hope for the Railroad. Once outside construction is complete on Tron, I don't see why they wouldn't complete Railroad.
Hi @SealedSeven!!! :welcome: I am also hoping the Railroad is running. :tink:Guess we need a little Pixie Dust to get things running. Animal Kingdom Kidani sounds Great!!!! I will add you to our Countdown List.🦁🦓🦒

September 25th - October 1st, AKL - Kidani (One Bedroom)

This is our second trip of the year. We're DVC, so we're thinking about seeing what the rest of Orlando has to offer outside the Disney Parks. We may spend a day or two in the parks, but for the most part the plan is to do everything else. I want to see Gatorland.

...Unless if my girlfriend is able to get an annual pass for our May trip. Then we'll probably just use the heck out of our passes. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter