**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I'm so excited this is starting now. I read just last week to expect to look on September 1 and had a reminder on my calendar. We live in AZ, but I have a surprise trip planned for my family (me, DH, DD9 and DD7) next May. I booked a 3 day cruise on the Dream, followed by 2 1/2 days at WDW. I won't be there on the weekend, but am planning on the 2 character meals at Hollywood Studios. I'm really hoping they will have those out at the 180 days, but it sounds like that isn't likely and I'll be fighting everyone else for those reservations. Now I will need to keep an eye out on what else maybe going on everyday in May/early June - and not just during SWW.
Welcome aboard. My plan was to start in Sept. 1st but you have no idea how enthusiastic SWW fans are ;)
As for the character meals, keep checking this thread and the Disney Park Blog often

This is for anyone new to this thread:
We have done this thread for the past 5 years and have NEVER had it go negative or mean spirited. We are all like a little SWW family, we help each other out, we share experiences and we even meet at the parks.
We do post our thoughts about things that don't go so well, we complain here but we never bash or go mean.
That being said I love any and all questions, just because you think a question might be too dumb, or too extensive or out there, please ask away. This thread is to help you plan for you to have the BEST SW experience.
Every time new information gets out it will be updated on the first posts under the appropriate post so you don't have to go digging thru, what I'm sure will become, a very large thread.

Well yeah... except for missing glow cubes and stuff... :P

Wow, early thread this year. checking in, even though I most likely will not make it to SWW next year. Had a good run with 3 years in a row but I don't think the timing is going to work this year.

Excited with all the announcements. Hoping it doesn't negatively affect SWW. Will keep an eye on this thread as I am sure nothing will get past this group :chat:

Yay for this thread and especially looking forward to your Blog!!!! Great job, Yulady!!!

So happy to see this thread! We can't wait for the new area with Launch Bay..the new movie in December. We plan on doing 2/3 days May 2016 since I think it will be so much busier due to the new movie. That many more fans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter