**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Yay!!! So happy to see this back. Fiance and I now live much closer to WDW and plan on coming most (all?) weekends. Can't wait to see what they have for this year.

first couple of posts to the blog. I have no clue what I'm doing but I guess you guys can follow along if you want. Will be getting pictures in there as well.
Link in my signature
I downloaded an RSS reader so that I can follow your blog. I haven't bothered to try these apps in the past, but this is a good reason!! Downloaded "Feedly" on my Mac and my iPhone, and so far it looks like it's working -- now I won't miss a post! :)

Yay!!! So happy to see this back. Fiance and I now live much closer to WDW and plan on coming most (all?) weekends. Can't wait to see what they have for this year.
If you guys are in the park any weekend and want to meet up let me know. I'm there almost every weekend

Thanks for starting the thread, Yulady. I was hoping to have a thread to be obsessed with for the next 9 months. :) We will be there again next year. Hope we can run into you & Steph again!
Just changed the design of my Disney Visa Chase card. :D https://disneyrewards.com/starwarscard/
I didn't realize you could already switch! I thought they weren't available yet. I don't suppose anyone knows if you can get different cards for 2 cards on the same account? My husband REALLY wants Yoda. My son would love it if I got R2. I wish they had Chewie. :)

I didn't realize you could already switch! I thought they weren't available yet. I don't suppose anyone knows if you can get different cards for 2 cards on the same account? My husband REALLY wants Yoda. My son would love it if I got R2. I wish they had Chewie. :)
DH and I have had two different cards in the past. When I went to check about changing, there was a drop-down to select my name and a new card design, and then his name. :)

Thanks for starting the thread, Yulady. I was hoping to have a thread to be obsessed with for the next 9 months. :) We will be there again next year. Hope we can run into you & Steph again!

You can. When you go to the change your card design page the names of the cardholders are on the top. You just pick a name and pick the design for that person and do the same for the other one. Hope to see you again next year

Unfortunately I won't be at Star Wars weekends in 2016, but I will be in Disney earlier in the year. Hoping that the new fireworks will be taking place by then. :teeth: I just wanted to jump aboard because@yulilin3 was simply amazing last year and I enjoyed this thread so much!

*&%$#@ Disney and it's adding new stuff!! We are planning on skipping a year now I dunno, following changes and announcements. I do have 6x 1 day hoppers on standby worst comes to worst, lol. I already feel myself cracking under the pressure.....

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side." Emperor Palpatine

This is for anyone new to this thread:
We have done this thread for the past 5 years and have NEVER had it go negative or mean spirited. We are all like a little SWW family, we help each other out, we share experiences and we even meet at the parks.
We do post our thoughts about things that don't go so well, we complain here but we never bash or go mean.
That being said I love any and all questions, just because you think a question might be too dumb, or too extensive or out there, please ask away. This thread is to help you plan for you to have the BEST SW experience.
Every time new information gets out it will be updated on the first posts under the appropriate post so you don't have to go digging thru, what I'm sure will become, a very large thread.

This should go in the first post too! I can't believe I don't check in today and I'm already 4 pages behind! This is such an awesome thread. Thanks Yuli for being an amazing host and so helpful! I can't wait for all the Star Wars awesomeness that is coming!

@yulilin3

For the character M&Gs, once we have a better idea of the timing, maybe listing the prime time to catch them would be good, like Chewie first, which I think was listed for 2015. But like the info about when to get in line to help ensure seeing the droids could be useful. Also, the blog is a great idea! I was just thinking that it would be nice to have WDW Star Wars info that wasn't necessarily related to SWW, since there is going to be so much going on there for a while. Glad you are back. Really looking forward to meeting everyone at our first SWW next year:jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter