***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

As far as anyone here knows, there were no FP+ issued from the 19th through TSL opening day. At least no one here has reported getting any on those days. I think Disney had them in reserve and would issue them depending on construction completion. Hedging their bets as it were. Looks like they won't be issued at this point and we will have SB only from the 19th until TSL opening.

I was told by 2 different CMs pretty emphatically that no FPs from 6/19-6/30. Doesn't make it definitive but they seemed pretty sure.

Nobody knows or at least aren't able to say. I'm guessing only 1 since it will be SB only but hope to be wrong about that.
Have you read somewhere that it will be back down to one track even after it’s been back up to 3 tracks recently? I’m more inclined to think they didn’t put out FP to book just in case it’s not done in time to open it back up. I would think (hope!) once they’ve redone the entrance/exit this week there shouldn’t be any reason it’s back down to 1 track.

Have you read somewhere that it will be back down to one track even after it’s been back up to 3 tracks recently? I’m more inclined to think they didn’t put out FP to book just in case it’s not done in time to open it back up. I would think (hope!) once they’ve redone the entrance/exit this week there shouldn’t be any reason it’s back down to 1 track.

No was told that. But they also said that there would be at least 1 track accessible from TSL side during that time. That's why I thought it was for previews maybe? Obviously that's not case now so who knows. I hope it is 3 tracks even if just SB.

Last edited:
My CM friend will be riding SDD on Sunday. She’s able to go in as a fellow CM’s “plus 1.”

I’ll try to post info if CM’s are able to share their experiences as it’s referred to as “test and adjust” rides.

I hope your CM friend enjoys! :D Looking forward to all the TSL things so hearing a tidbit about the ride will be fun !

No such luck for me.

I was scheduled to work a TSL CM Pep Rally today, which included a SDD ride for rally attendees, and I assumed the staff as well, but I guess Scheduling discovered that the Pep Rallies don't begin until Thursday, ooops, thanks a lot.

If you're free next Monday the 18th between 4:30pm and 5:00pm, I don't have a guest since my roommates both have to work. PM me if you want!

I would be so happy to hear that both of you rode! Even if you’re limited in what you can tell us about SDD.

If you're free next Monday the 18th between 4:30pm and 5:00pm, I don't have a guest since my roommates both have to work. PM me if you want!
Wow, thanks, that's very nice of you. My schedule doesn't come out until Tues at midnight, so I don't know where or when I'll be on Monday. My guess is that I'll probably be at DHS around that time, but working. I'll touch base with you.

How are y'all getting both AS2 and SDD as FPs on the same day? Aren't all three TSL rides A-level attractions where you can only select one?

Just saw on another blog site? confirmed D23 preview on the 22nd..no camera's, then possible soft openings 23rd up till the press event on the 28th...
Oh and he's too young to be a bus driver...

Just saw on another blog site? confirmed D23 preview on the 22nd..no camera's, then possible soft openings 23rd up till the press event on the 28th...
Oh and he's too young to be a bus driver...

I just checked the D23 (member) website and there's no mention of TSL on the calendar of events. Doesn't mean there won't be a D23 preview, but if there is, time is short to notify the members!

I just checked the D23 (member) website and there's no mention of TSL on the calendar of events. Doesn't mean there won't be a D23 preview, but if there is, time is short to notify the members!
There is a D23 preview but it is completely booked up already. It went in minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter