Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

So what kind of costume is everyone wearing?!?
5K I could be ambitious and do something Tale Spin related or if that falls through either Snow White, Esmeralda or re wear my Rapunzel outfit I wore previously during 2017’s 10k and the 5K fun run on last year’s Disney Cruise
10k as of now I’m doing casual Elsa and my sister is doing casual Anna though I may need to think of a back up or make some arm warmers in case it’s a chilly November since the top I have so far to use as my base is a tank

10k reusing coronation elsa from princess 2019
Half: haunted mansion parasol girl from the portrait room since we are so close to Halloween

No idea on costumes yet. I should probably start thinking about it. I kind of have an idea what I’d like to do for the half, but can’t find a shirt. My go to people on Etsy are all on vacation.

For the 10K, my husband will be with me and I'd like to do blue skirt Minnie with the flower headband. He would be classic Mickey. Although I'd really like for him to be Steamboat Willie but I don't know if I want to be monochrome Minnie.
For the half, I have no idea.

Question: How is running in a headband? I probably would not attempt to do the half in one but I could maybe deal with it for the 10K.

For the 10K, my husband will be with me and I'd like to do blue skirt Minnie with the flower headband. He would be classic Mickey. Although I'd really like for him to be Steamboat Willie but I don't know if I want to be monochrome Minnie.
For the half, I have no idea.

Question: How is running in a headband? I probably would not attempt to do the half in one but I could maybe deal with it for the 10K.
I wore one for the 10K at marathon weekend in 2018 and didn't even notice that it was on.

I usually just dress up for Marathon Weekend but considering a patriotic Mickey. Or maybe just using one of my past MW costumes for that weekend (so either Donald or Ariel).

We are probably not doing costumes for the races. We are attending the final Halloween party and thinking of just doing some Disney bounding stuff with Pooh and friends.

I plan to run the challenge in 2020, running my first marathon this Oct. Do you need to submit times for both a 10k and half or just one of the distances? I don't run a bunch of races cause I am cheap lol. So trying to figure out what pre-races I need to run next year to submit my times. Can't wait to read how the races go for everyone this year and excited for my first race Disney event.

I plan to run the challenge in 2020, running my first marathon this Oct. Do you need to submit times for both a 10k and half or just one of the distances? I don't run a bunch of races cause I am cheap lol. So trying to figure out what pre-races I need to run next year to submit my times. Can't wait to read how the races go for everyone this year and excited for my first race Disney event.
Just need to submit times for half/full for the 10k there is a drop down menu to pick projected pace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter