• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Hi Rachel
May I please have one Halloween and one Christmas topper and element group.
My DD is talking to me at the same time and I forgot the letters, sorry!:goodvibes
Thank you!

Thats groups D and E2, ty!

Hi!
Npw that Im getting a bit braver with my cricut I thought I might like to try a paper piecing. Is there a tutorial that I could look at? I think I would like to make something like a Santa Mickey or something Halloweenish? Im feeling brave so any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you!

PS~ I have the Paper doll dress up cart.

Hi!
Npw that Im getting a bit braver with my cricut I thought I might like to try a paper piecing. Is there a tutorial that I could look at? I think I would like to make something like a Santa Mickey or something Halloweenish? Im feeling brave so any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Do you have Mickey and friends?

Hi!
Thank you!

I'm not sure if I have seen anything written down, but i will check. I just started playing with things and cutting them out. do you have CDS?

Rachal, if you keep the page groups open, could you switch me from Group I to Group F.

Thanks,

Cassey

Cassey, i sure can. I will keep any groups open with more than 1 person in them unless the swappers don't want it open.

Does anyone want me to combine the groups, I think max would be 6 people.

I'm ok with 6 in a group! yay cassey's going to join my page group :banana:

Can I have Disney birthday and is there interest in a Marathon weekend group? I might be too late to ask that, huh? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter