• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

is this for our 2013 trip?

yup, are you joining in on the fun?!?

Yes! Julia will be celebrating her sweet 16, so I was going to surprise her with tickets.

I decided I'm going to celebrate my birthday too...will be about 2 1/2 months late, but am going to s t r e c t h it out for all its worth since it going to be my 20th anniversary of turning 30!

Hi Rachal,
I'm good with a larger Halloween group if needed. Do you think you would make it general Dis Halloween or MNSSHP? The first works better for me but I can make the other work too.
DL calls it Mickeys Trick or Treat Party ( I think) and their parade is called "Boo To You". Just fyi.

I'm good with larger groups also!

Hi Rachal,
I'm good with a larger Halloween group if needed. Do you think you would make it general Dis Halloween or MNSSHP? The first works better for me but I can make the other work too.
DL calls it Mickeys Trick or Treat Party ( I think) and their parade is called "Boo To You". Just fyi.

Erin, are you ok with combining the 2 halloween groups into 1?

Yes! Julia will be celebrating her sweet 16, so I was going to surprise her with tickets.

yup, are you joining in on the fun?!?

I decided I'm going to celebrate my birthday too...will be about 2 1/2 months late, but am going to s t r e c t h it out for all its worth since it going to be my 20th anniversary of turning 30!

Yes, more than likely just have to figure out dates. :goodvibes Soon as I get done planning this years I will work on next years.

My single group is fine... :) thanks! I just sent my info...but I'm sure you know that already...:rolleyes1

Rachal my groups are good!

hope you can make the trip next year too!

My groups are good, do you need my info again?

Cassey

Nope got it, I'll send mine in just a few

My groups are good and yep...totally fine combining! So, it's just general now then, right?

Yes general Halloween now

My single group is fine... :) thanks! I just sent my info...but I'm sure you know that already...:rolleyes1

I do now :) We will see if we can get a marathon group in a swap somewhere. :goodvibes

Rachal my groups are good!

hope you can make the trip next year too!

Awesome. I am waiting for some discount codes and the such for this years trip and to see if they continue the military deal, it only goes to the end of sept, but they have had it for like the last 5 years. If there isnt, then we are headed to mexico on a non disney cruise with a stop at DL, Legoland, and hopefully Universal.

jacksmomma,

do you have any ideas on what you want for the pixar group? since it's just the 2 of us I thought I'd ask. Character specific? Generically Pixar Weekend? What are ya thinking?

I was thinking maybe making something for Ratatouille. Did you meet Remi and Emile?

jacksmomma,

do you have any ideas on what you want for the pixar group? since it's just the 2 of us I thought I'd ask. Character specific? Generically Pixar Weekend? What are ya thinking?

I was thinking maybe making something for Ratatouille. Did you meet Remi and Emile?

Great minds think alike! I was just coming on to ask you. :goodvibes I did not get to meet Remy and I was so upset by that, but Ratatouille would still be okay as we LOVE Remy and I could use him for our Chef de France dinner. We had interactions with the TS gang including Lotso, the Incredibles and Monsters George Sanderson and Mike with Boo in the monster costume. I was thinking of making a title that said Pixar Weekend with the I as the lamp...not sure what else yet. :goodvibes

Great minds think alike! I was just coming on to ask you. :goodvibes I did not get to meet Remy and I was so upset by that, but Ratatouille would still be okay as we LOVE Remy and I could use him for our Chef de France dinner. We had interactions with the TS gang including Lotso, the Incredibles and Monsters George Sanderson and Mike with Boo in the monster costume. I was thinking of making a title that said Pixar Weekend with the I as the lamp...not sure what else yet. :goodvibes

Meeting Remi was tough! It was such a tight window to get to them!

I just went through all my pictures and matched them up with swap pieces. (Oh how I love swaps!) I love your idea of doing a Pixar Weekend title! awesome! I am thinking up ideas for both TS or Monsters Inc. I'll let you know which I pick. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter