Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

MM - your items are awesome!

Mt2P, let me know if anything didn't look okay with my items.

Bagging & Tagging today . Here are some previews - hope you like them!

close up is below so you can see the glitter on the letters and the tag with fluffy felt paper to look like snow. I didn't like the letters mounted on the embossed cs, so I just included it to use on the page.
045.jpg

046.jpg

044.jpg

I really wanted to use this roller coaster die cut but couldn't think of a way to embellish it so I just made a mat to go with it.
043.jpg

Love the sparkly gold paper on this one!
042.jpg

This is a song list that you could choose from on the ride. The circles are meant to look like the play button on the logo.
041.jpg

Each set has a different Seuss quote or picture on it.
047.jpg

Letters - Universal, Islands & Harry Potter. The S in islands group has different superheros on them.
048.jpg

Wow Michelle! Your groups are so neat. I love the Polar Bear set. I wish I had signed up for that group! I love them all! Great work!

Mishief-Managed and DisneyisTerrific -- your packages came today!

Everything is in great shape and thank you both for the goodies, I will put them to good use :thumbsup2

:cool1: Last two packages arrived today!!!!!!

You will love PirateTink's items -- her pictures did not represent the cool color combinations and embellishments she chose. She wields a mighty glitter glue stick!

And LoveMy3Kiddos -- she just goes all out! Her attention to detail is amazing!

So, I guess it's my turn to work now! Hopefully I should get the items sorted tomorrow or Monday and get in the mail Tuesday. I will post pictures and let you know when they are heading your way.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for doing such a great job and keeping us on our timeline. I'm THRILLED that everything will be out before Thanksgiving! :cheer2:

Items are all packaged up and going to the Post Office this afternoon.

Here is a link to the slideshow

http://s775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/Mom-to-2-Princesses/2010%20Other%20Parks/?albumview=slideshow

(there is also a link in the first post).
You will all be AMAZED!! Everything looks so nice and all pieces compliment each other.

I really love the 2" letter words. In the "Harry Potter" Word we managed to include: the bolt, sorting hat, voldemort mask, broom, snitch, wizard hat, key, revenclaw, owl, and HP font. And the "Shamu" word has a fabulous balance.

Enjoy your package and please let me know when it arrives! Thanks everyone!!!

just liked at the slide show and kind of kicking myself for not signing up for more of the altaltered letter groups. They are all spoon wonderful.

Just wanted to let you know, I got my package today. I haven't opened it yet, because my living room is full of BF purchases, and I need to clean that up first.

My items arrived today!! I love everything! I wish I had been brave enough to sign up for a few more groups. I LOVE the two inch letter words. My new fav! Thanks for hostessing such a fun swap.

Got mine yesterday but have not had the chance to open it...hoping to get to it later tonight!! If not...don't know...busy week coming up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter