Other Parks: Universal/Sea World/Kennedy - COMPLETED

Hope!! Your items are simply amazing! I am so happy that I will be the recipient of some of you magnificant work. I have been inspired by your creativity!

Surina-

Your package arrived in great shape! Thanks so much for the goodies and your pieces are so cute in person. My girls were both taken with the Walrus and I think my oldest might steal your dolphin (I'll need to keep close watch over them so everyone in the group will get them!)

My items are done. I just need to bag and label. I will be postal on the mail by date.
I have extra book fair duty in the middle school this week. Nan forgot to teach me how to say no.

Finishing up the embellishing on my groups & then I'll be ready to send by the end of the week. I'll post when I get them out. Have a great day, all!

I have mine finished and ready to mail but I won't get to the PO until tomorrow. Can you send back first class if I send you the envelope?

Rebecca

I forgot to take the package with me yesterday so mine aren't postal yet. I will be swinging by the post office on my way out of town this morning and mailing it at the self service machine.

I'm bagged, tagged, and boxed - waiting to take the box to the PO tomorrow. Realized too late yesterday that the PO was closed today. So will take it tomorrow. Thanks!

I am going to have to mail on Monday. I have one last set to put together and two kids have practices tonight and tomorrow morning. So, I won't get done and to the p.o. before noon. I will mail out Monday morning and go priority with DC. You should still have it by the due date.

I forgot to take the package with me yesterday so mine aren't postal yet. I will be swinging by the post office on my way out of town this morning and mailing it at the self service machine.

I'm bagged, tagged, and boxed - waiting to take the box to the PO tomorrow. Realized too late yesterday that the PO was closed today. So will take it tomorrow. Thanks!

I mailed mine today since the PO was closed yesterday.

I have the three of you down as mailing on 11/12

I am going to have to mail on Monday. I have one last set to put together and two kids have practices tonight and tomorrow morning. So, I won't get done and to the p.o. before noon. I will mail out Monday morning and go priority with DC. You should still have it by the due date.

No problem, it should get her fine.

Ladies --I am thrilled at how prompt all of you have been with mailing and updating!!!! Looks like I will be able to get this out late next week and you should have a Thanksgiving gift! (let me know if you will be out of town and want the package held for a few days) This is making my job a breeze :goodvibes

I mailed today – I have the DC # if you need it. Here are the pictures from my groups:

Group J – Universal Studios: I, L, O
GroupJ.jpg

Group K – Islands of Adventures: L, F, T
GroupK.jpg

Group L – Harry Potter: R, T
GroupL.jpg

Group M – U.S. Rides: Jimmy Neutron – Title, journal box, 1 layered shape, 2 diecuts
GroupM.jpg

Group N – IoA islands: Wizarding World – Title, 4 squares, 1 layered shape (Ministry of Magic logo)
GroupN.jpg

Group O – IoA rides: Jurassic Park – Title (the dinosaur head is popdotted), poster (the logo is popdotted), 2 diecuts
GroupO.jpg

Group P – Wizarding World: “stuff” – 2 journal boxes (wax seal is popdotted, and stamp cancellation is popdotted), large tag, and small image (I cut them but didn’t use them – so included them)
GroupP.jpg

Thanks for looking! Can’t wait to see what everyone else did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter