Our new Home! Everything is off topic.

I promise to look at the July 4th thread until we go, then not cause trouble over there.

Which is the best loop?

This is kewl!!!!!

So do general camping questions (not the Fort?) need to come over here??

Do we need a special handshake or a secret password to be allowed on the sub-board? Or do we just need to be sub-par?:confused3

Do we need a special handshake or a secret password to be allowed on the sub-board? Or do we just need to be sub-par?:confused3

Actually, I went back and found the poll. All those who voted nay to the original poll will be asked to leave. How do I check the vote tally over there. I know Des1954 will be leaving, and so will Rog.

I voted that I'm happy with things the way they are. No further explanation necessary. - DES

I would NOT like to see anything change. A subforum seems like it would be there to exclude newcomers - Rog

I think having a seperate forum is a bad idea. - Seabee

I like it just the way it is. - Ami

Please pack up your things, you have voted yourself off the Island.

Al, Colson and Auntie are allowed to stay. Al needs to start the Otter subthread, like he wanted.

Actually, I went back and found the poll. All those who voted nay to the original poll will be asked to leave. How do I check the vote tally over there. I know Des1954 will be leaving, and so will Rog.

I voted that I'm happy with things the way they are. No further explanation necessary. - DES

I would NOT like to see anything change. A subforum seems like it would be there to exclude newcomers - Rog

Al, Colson and Auntie are allowed to stay. Al needs to start the Otter subthread, like he wanted.

I'm staying and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

What, is my name mud now?:confused:
PS- I have no clue what I said in that poll....

Heeeyyy.........I PMd Scott TWICE and did my share of begging for this sub forum AFTER that poll

Ok, you are here on a probationary status. I had to beg something fierce for this. All he kept saying was that the poll showed otherwise. I'll be watching you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter