Outlet Shopping

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Has anyone been to the Belz outlet near International Drive? Have you been to the Disney outlet store there? Is it worth it? What kind of merchandise can you find? DH and I are thinking of stopping there on our way back from US/IOA next week. Thanks!

10 days till Disney!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, they're so worth visiting that I'd even tell you to do it first. Hold off on the shopping at the parks, because many times I found the same items reduced at the outlet.

It is a good "first day" activity.

Wanda

Cool! I can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the tip! Maybe we'll hit it on our way to WDW our first day.

I was just at WDW over Memrial Day weekend and we went to an outlet just outside Disney near the Caribe Royale and I think Hyw. #25. I got the directions out of a shopping book from the hotel. The outlet is closer than the Belz and you could park right in front of the stores. The stores that I can remember are Gap, Liz Claiborne, and 2 Disney outlets that had some pretty good stuff. There is also a Lake Buena Vista upscale outlet nearby but I did not find it this trip. Happy shopping.

Scroll down a few pages to the thread I started after our recent trip. Several people posted what they bought and how much they paid. I can't wait to return.

DW and niece (20) took the Lynx bus to Belz. They found great bargains. (My wife is the queen of bargains!) Their timing on the busses wasn't great. It took almost 2 hrs to get there. Once there, however, they were in shopping paradise! Nice gifts at great prices. My wallet quietly said thank-you.:cool:

You ask what type things we got here is a list of the Belz stuff

Disney Shirts dated 2000 -$4.99
1 black,1 gray shirt with tiny red mickeys-$9.00
2 character shirts 1 Minnie-1 Donald duck-$11.99
mens gray Mickey sweatpants $9.99
"t" top w/string straps -$4.99
Trading Pins-$3.99
autogragh book - .99
Disney character pen- .99

At Lake Buena Vista Factory Store - 1 mile from the Epcot Disney gates on State road 535[I-4,exit 27,2 miles south on SR 535]

WE got alot better bargins
a MK fireworks shirt w/the fab5 on it-$4.99
hats of all kinds were $3.99
Beanies were $3.99
a AK tin with fab 5 - .99
a leather tooled small purse-.99
Trading pins - $1.99
Die Cast Characters in the Vechile,Donald Duck in his toontown boat-.99
a battery powered rose- .99

Also at Belz there is a Univeral Studio's discount store too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter