Password Reset on Disney App?

Yep. Also seems to suddenly be tied to our Disney+ account. My daughter was forced to reset the password to access Disney+ recently, and it updated my password on my Disney account to that same password! We have never had the two linked before and I always had two different passwords for Disney versus Disney+.

Disney has an issue with passwords. We forced to updated our Disney+ accounts multiple times a year, unlike every other streaming service.

Last edited:
They are obviously having issues. I got a notification from one of the dinning watcher sites that BB had come available. Went on and grabbed the ressie but then it said it wouldn't connect my CC which I have had on there for over a year and it works just fine. It doesn't expire till next year. Luckily my daughter was close and I used hers and it worked but I never did get it to work with mine. Hopefully they get all these glitches worked out cuz having to login or having cc issues can cost you a ROTR pass or dinning.

I had to use another CC to reserve dining because the website would not accept my perfectly fine previously registered and stored unexpired Disney Visa. That was after going through all the moves to even find an available ADR!

They are obviously having issues. I got a notification from one of the dinning watcher sites that BB had come available. Went on and grabbed the ressie but then it said it wouldn't connect my CC which I have had on there for over a year and it works just fine. It doesn't expire till next year. Luckily my daughter was close and I used hers and it worked but I never did get it to work with mine. Hopefully they get all these glitches worked out cuz having to login or having cc issues can cost you a ROTR pass or dinning.

That happened to me the other day as well. I clicked on Add new card and then just put in the same card and it worked.

Hey I just cancelled BB... was it a party of 6? haha... I know that pressure and I'm glad you were able to get it confirmed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter