PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

@marchingstar, that is why I always get the gift card right away LOL Having access to $550 cash right now would be tempting to spend it on everything OTHER than Disney travel.

me too! although i probably wouldn’t have the 550$ in that case—i would have spent 50$ here and there, not on anything important. i’d need the gift card system to get to 550$ (or whatever figure)!

me too! although i probably wouldn’t have the 550$ in that case—i would have spent 50$ here and there, not on anything important. i’d need the gift card system to get to 550$ (or whatever figure)!

I have $550 in wdw cards saved up right now was what it meant to read. Not going until Feb 2021 so still tons of time! Aiming for completel resort stay to be paid for and maybe some food.

I have $550 in wdw cards saved up right now was what it meant to read. Not going until Feb 2021 so still tons of time! Aiming for completel resort stay to be paid for and maybe some food.

oh yeah i get what you mean. i think 550$ is fantastic! i just meant that in your shoes, if i was just getting cash back i wouldn’t do a good job of putting it towards vacation.

a year and a half left means you have lots of time to pay off a resort!!

https://aislesofglory.nofrills.ca/

PC optimum is offering points for playing this game. I got 500 today. I think you can play daily.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/05/13/nofrills-hauler-aisles-of-glory-mobile-game/ article that explains more
Fun! Unfortunately, I have NO idea what my Optimum number is because it is attached to my PC Mastercard. I called in February, and the person I spoke to said that they didn't know either???? An easy 50 cents for those who have their Optimum cards in hand!

My Shoppers Tuesday offer is spend $15 on food or snacks get 4000 points. Easy peasy. That will take no effort at all.
Off to shoppers I go.

Ohh I have that offer as well. Awesome! We're off to see End Game tonight so that will be easy. 4 King-size bars for 2/$3; chocolate chips 2/$4 and juice boxes for school 2/$5. Thanks for the reminder!

I haven’t received any text offer since April 23rd.

Trying texting them with the word "OFFERS".

I had stopped received text offers as well. In fact, I totally forgot about those text offers until someone here mentioned it. I texted them with that word in March and received the reply "You're already in future promotional text msgs from Shoppers! but I started receiving offers again.

I had a spent 75$, get 18500 points that I combined with an offer for the PC granola bars that were on sale 2/4$. I bought 32 boxes for a scouting event, got 12800 poitns for that. Another 1600 points for some string cheese, and off of 86.09 total spend, I got 34175 points in return. 40% return, woo!

I went and grabbed at $60 gift card for Netflix today at the superstore for 7500 points! I had no idea they did points for gift cards until I started following this thread! I also redeemed 10, 000 points and they sent me an email to let me know that I had redeemed them and to let them know if it wasn't me. This must be a new thing to try and combat the points stealing that's been happening. I thought it was a great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter