PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I know you GET points by using ESSO but can you USE your points at ESSO? If I could do that then I would just use the points for gas and put the money into my vacation account.
So those in the know??? Can we???? (fingers crossed)

Still working on getting my points from the 17th when the system glitch happened. One transaction was approved, just waiting on points to show up. Other one was not approved because they said my card didn't scan. But receipt shows it scanned, just no points were awarded because system was down. So had to email a photo of receipt. I'm hoping that is sufficient to get my points (20,000). Now I wait 3 to 5 more days to see if it is approved.

I've got a spend 30 get 10,000 points at shoppers offer today, so I'm hoping to use that and grab some groceries I need.

Do you still earn the 20x points if you use points to pay for your purchase. My receipt says I earned 2600+ points but my online accounts only shows 5000?

For those who have been collecting a while, when does Shopper's tend to do their bonus events where you can cash in your points for even more $?

I'm sitting on a decent pile of rewards, and I can't decide if I should keep saving for an event or cash in now for a gift card!

Do you still earn the 20x points if you use points to pay for your purchase. My receipt says I earned 2600+ points but my online accounts only shows 5000?

My Shoppers has told me if I use points to pay for my purchase and it puts my owing balance UNDER the threshold spend, I will not get the 20X points.

Loblaws lets you but Shoppers is very picky.

For those who have been collecting a while, when does Shopper's tend to do their bonus events where you can cash in your points for even more $?

I'm sitting on a decent pile of rewards, and I can't decide if I should keep saving for an event or cash in now for a gift card!
I believe its this weekend. I was given a flyer last weekend that showed this. It says for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Same happened to me last Friday for the 20X event. Sent a missing point request and gave them to me. The points were showing on top of receipt but not in total...

I haven't received a 20x the points for milk at Shoppers in WEEKS, when I'd been getting one weekly for several months. What gives? Oh and my local Shoppers have downgraded the limit of milk you can buy from 4 to 2. Um, I have 3 boys...I buy milk a LOT, lol.

I just started getting the 20x points for milk a few weeks ago. Then suddenly today no milk offer. In fact all my offers suck, except for maybe the four I carried forward from last week. I doubt I’m going to even bother stepping foot into RCSS for those.

Just received an email from PC for 15,000 points if I make a PC express order and pay using my PC MC. The minimum $ amount is $30 and its free pickups for two months so no charge there. I had already decided that Friday evenings meal was going to be the butter chicken with rice meal kit they have, $25 and get 5000 points. My house loves butter chicken. I'll add a jar of Nutella to that and bang, order done and 20,000 points in my account.

Now, question for anyone in the know. When they bring your groceries out to you are you to tip? I'm not sure what the etiquette is on this one.

Just received an email from PC for 15,000 points if I make a PC express order and pay using my PC MC. The minimum $ amount is $30 and its free pickups for two months so no charge there. I had already decided that Friday evenings meal was going to be the butter chicken with rice meal kit they have, $25 and get 5000 points. My house loves butter chicken. I'll add a jar of Nutella to that and bang, order done and 20,000 points in my account.

Now, question for anyone in the know. When they bring your groceries out to you are you to tip? I'm not sure what the etiquette is on this one.
no tip, but your choice.

Personally...I don't tip when doing that, but it would be your choice.

This may seem harsh or rude... remember...that is their only job. Bringing out your groceries to you, and helping to put them into your car. There are the other people in that department that actually run around the store collecting all the items you have requested. No one tips the produce people for making sure that all the bananas, apples, mushrooms etc are full, or the employees at the registers scanning all your items, etc etc etc etc, or the employee in the deli slicing your deli meat. It's their job. They are paid for that particular job they are performing. They don't get a lower wage because tips are expected ( like a server ) based on the service they provide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter