PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Seeing something new today that I haven't experienced before.

When I open my app, all of last week's offers are 'faded' and say 'Expired' but, there are no new offers there, nor are the offers I held over for the week available. I closed and reopened the app - no change.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I can tell part of the app knows it's Thursday as the title at the top discusses 'Points Days' but, no offers to be had! Weird!! I was hoping to hop out this evening to pick some things up as we leave ( :flower1: :banana:) to visit °o° tomorrow. :)

Hi guys
i bought the 100$ Keg gift card, no points, I saw in the ad it could take 3 weeks, but don’t remember that before. I’ve done this reward. I put in an Inquiry and requested them. I’m still waiting on my 16000 from my Pepsi purchase last night.

I just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences?

Hi guys
i bought the 100$ Keg gift card, no points, I saw in the ad it could take 3 weeks, but don’t remember that before. I’ve done this reward. I put in an Inquiry and requested them. I’m still waiting on my 16000 from my Pepsi purchase last night.

I didn’t get the Keg, but under the same offer, I got the Apple and PlayStation store gift cards. The points showed on my receipt and my balance was updated on the App. It also shows I redeemed the offer, didn’t realize it was one time use only since it’s not a targeted offer, I was hoping to get more gift cards.

Hi guys

I've had the points be delayed before, and I believe it was on the Keg cards as well. I also read that it could take up to 3 weeks, so I would wait that long before I really worried about it. A points inquiry likely won't do anything until the 3 weeks has passed anyway. I plan to buy an Apple GC tomorrow when I go so I will update with my experience.

Thank you both. I was honestly thinking of going for another gift card tomorrow, I’m just concerned I do not get either of the bonus points . I did buy them last year or the year before, and believe it was immediately given. Thank you though, and will wait for your update back @youngdeb12

Hi guys

If you buy the GC from Shoppers it takes a few weeks. For some reason, if you purchase from Loblaws they are added right away. Not sure about the other stores.
This has always been my experience, which is why I dislike purchasing the cards from Shoppers.

If you buy the GC from Shoppers it takes a few weeks. For some reason, if you purchase from Loblaws they are added right away. Not sure about the other stores.
This has always been my experience, which is why I dislike purchasing the cards from Shoppers.

oh ok, ty, I’m pretty sure it was Loblaws the last time. And yep, Shoppers now. So although I have submitted it, before I read the 3 week thing, I’ll be patient.

I bought a few doordash cards and got my points right away. Supposedly the terms of service are different between Loblaws and Shoppers. Loblaws is immediate but Shoppers can take a couple weeks. Why they didn't merge their systems when they merged the program, I'll never know.

Just posting in case others have Gift Card issues.
I purchased many gift cards for my family for Christmas at Shoppers Drug Mart.
I did save all the receipts and stapled them onto the cards.
It seems some of them have 0 balance on them. My son went to use the gas card I bought him yesterday and the card is empty (should have $50) on it.
1-800-746-7737 ,,,,, He is going to try and call Shoppers.

Hugs
Mel

Just posting in case others have Gift Card issues.
I purchased many gift cards for my family for Christmas at Shoppers Drug Mart.
I did save all the receipts and stapled them onto the cards.
It seems some of them have 0 balance on them. My son went to use the gas card I bought him yesterday and the card is empty (should have $50) on it.
1-800-746-7737 ,,,,, He is going to try and call Shoppers.

Hugs
Mel
They had a big story on CTV news about gift cards from Shoppers. Seems this has been happening to a lot of people lately.

They had a big story on CTV news about gift cards from Shoppers. Seems this has been happening to a lot of people lately.
Thanks Hon
Yeah after reading the article I may be making my own homemade coupons and paperclipping money (cash) to them next year.

Hugs
Mel

Thanks Hon
Yeah after reading the article I may be making my own homemade coupons and paperclipping money (cash) to them next year.

Hugs
Mel
Or they have said to buy gift cards from the source. So if you want a Chapters gift card buy from Chapters, Shell buy from Shell etc.

Thank you both. I was honestly thinking of going for another gift card tomorrow, I’m just concerned I do not get either of the bonus points . I did buy them last year or the year before, and believe it was immediately given. Thank you though, and will wait for your update back @youngdeb12

Sounds like we've figured out that Shoppers is the source of the issue. I bought $100 GC to Apple today and got the 15,000 points on the receipt. My points days haul was 94,500 and it was all stuff that I would normally buy anyway. I've got over 200,000 points now waiting to be redeemed for Disney GCs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter