Pfizer vaccine authorized for 12-15yo in US

Closest CVS to me that still has appointments available is a 45 minute drive (earlier today there were plenty of them much closer). State and County sites still won't allow booking for under 16 year olds... I'm too late, and too early. Hopefully I'll catch an appt when the other ones open up.

Our Walgreens added today--- ! DD15 is going tmw for dose 1, and June 3rd - dose 2 - !!
Just switched my 15-year old to the Walgreens five minutes away from my house for Friday (first dose) and June 4 (second). Thinking back to a year ago, if someone had told me that by July 2021 my entire family would be fully vaccinated with a shot that has 95% effectiveness, I would have been very happy indeed!

Scored an appointment Friday for DD at our local Walgreen! Can’t wait to get her started on the vaccines!
My 15-year old daughter is the youngest in our family but has always been the most serious about Covid precautions (somewhat ironically as she is the least susceptible, statistically). She was so excited about the news of the vaccine approval for ages 12-15 and I’m so happy for her that very soon she will have to worry a lot less.

Just switched my 15-year old to the Walgreens five minutes away from my house for Friday (first dose) and June 4 (second). Thinking back to a year ago, if someone had told me that by July 2021 my entire family would be fully vaccinated with a shot that has 95% effectiveness, I would have been very happy indeed!
Absolutely! It’s great.

Last Oct I was vaccinated for Hep and scheduled for 6 month booster. Little did I know that appointment would land between my Covid doses. Back then I wouldn’t have believed it. Had to reschedule the booster but it’s all good.

Just booked my 14 year old at Walgreens for Saturday! We really wanted a weekend so very excited. I’ve heard some of our bigger locations like hospital may start opening up tomorrow.

Our state just made masks optional in schools 🤬 so very excited about this as we still have 6 weeks of school left.

My son has been so serious about being covid cautious he is so relieved it’s his turn.

Aww, the little one getting left out. July isn’t too far away at least 😊
That's how my 10 year old is feeling right now! But I did read an article today that although Pfizer will apply for EUA for kids 2-11 in Sept, the FDA is actually meeting June 10th to see about extending the current EUA lower than 12. So keeping my fingers crossed early summer might bring good news for her.

That's how my 10 year old is feeling right now! But I did read an article today that although Pfizer will apply for EUA for kids 2-11 in Sept, the FDA is actually meeting June 10th to see about extending the current EUA lower than 12. So keeping my fingers crossed early summer might bring good news for her.
It would be so helpful if both middle and high school kids could be vaccinated before next school year starts.

I would book ds’s appt for this week but 3 weeks out puts us right in the middle of our trip. We get back the 13th. So the earliest he can get his first dose is the 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter