** Photos added!! Two Aussie Sisters plus 1 very excited 8 year old...

What wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing :goodvibes
It looks like you guys had a great time!

This DOES look better with photos! Thanks Tanya, for your hard work in doing this. Even if there are not enough shots of YOU, and some dodgy shots of me LOL. I will see if I have anything else unique to add.

jnjusoioa, the Dopey hat came from a shop around from Splash Mountain - I think it is called Briar patch? They sell a LOT of different hats. It was pretty cold so I was looking for something to keep my ears warm - it was either that or the chipmunk hat, but Dopey won b/c it was warmer. Sure, I look like a - well, a dope in it, but it did the job!

This DOES look better with photos! Thanks Tanya, for your hard work in doing this. Even if there are not enough shots of YOU, and some dodgy shots of me LOL. I will see if I have anything else unique to add.

jnjusoioa, the Dopey hat came from a shop around from Splash Mountain - I think it is called Briar patch? They sell a LOT of different hats. It was pretty cold so I was looking for something to keep my ears warm - it was either that or the chipmunk hat, but Dopey won b/c it was warmer. Sure, I look like a - well, a dope in it, but it did the job!

Thank you for letting me know. I will check it out. No, you don't look like a dope, I think it is great. Thanks again. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter