Pirate Night Buffet Status on Disney Magic?

Lizardgi

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been on the Magic lately and noticed if they offered the late night Pirate Buffet? We will be on 2/6 cruise out of Galveston and would love to hear recent feedback. This will be our second cruise, first one being a year ago in near peak covid where there were far fewer offerings.

No buffet , they also did fireworks and show at 7:30 . Thought that was odd. We were on Jan 6 -13.

Right after the fireworks half the people left because it was our dinner time for second seating. No they didn’t do any later either just than.

No buffet , they also did fireworks and show at 7:30 . Thought that was odd. We were on Jan 6 -13.

Right after the fireworks half the people left because it was our dinner time for second seating. No they didn’t do any later either just than.
Thanks - was there a pirate show on deck? We have second seating as well, I suppose this would end up being just before dinner for us then.

They didn't have the buffet in November, either. We had a pirate show and fireworks at the usual, later time, but still no buffet. The passenger count was low on that cruise, though, so maybe they didn't think the buffet was worth it.

That’s not unsual for cruises where nightfall happens between both servings, or at least before 7:30. Most of the year, they need to wait for the second seating to end but I believed we had a 7:30 call time on both our NYE cruises.

Thanks - was there a pirate show on deck? We have second seating as well, I suppose this would end up being just before dinner for us then.
Yes there was a pirate show up on deck before the fireworks . They added some old rock and roll to this show too. First saw it on the Wish in Sept. The parents were loving it…lol many surprised.

Not on the Magic, but on our November cruise on the Fantasy there was no late night buffet after fireworks. It had returned during our September cruise, but discontinued by the time we cruised on our late October early November b2b. Our head server told us that they have a huge cast member shortage. She said as soon as they hire more, even more of the others leave.

Just got off one week ago. Was told the Jan 19 sailing was the first that will have pirates buffet. I got lobster night on a 6 night sailing as the replacement.

Not on the Magic, but on our November cruise on the Fantasy there was no late night buffet after fireworks. It had returned during our September cruise, but discontinued by the time we cruised on our late October early November b2b. Our head server told us that they have a huge cast member shortage. She said as soon as they hire more, even more of the others leave.
Your a cruise veteran. 🛳

just posting to see if there is any update on the status on this? cruising on the magic soon.

Totally selfish of me @michael077 but can you report back after your cruise? I am on the Magic this summer and would love to know all the things! Especially about pirate night.

Can you guys share your experiences. I am on early May so would love to hear what it was like for you all. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter