Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

Mazda, those look great! I get Donald!!!!!:banana:

I'm checking in. I still know what I'm going to do, just haven't started yet. Will get going on it soon.

Mazda-

Your package arrived this afternoon. I just arrived back from an overnight trip with our youth but the packageis in great condition so I am sure everything inside is great. I will open it when my eyes feel like opening again.

Rebecca

I have just realised after taking photos that Dale's foot may be in the gutter for binding but they are all stuck down so well that I don't think I can do anything about it - hope it works out ok!

Disney July:
c112a272.jpg

Everyday December:

1d17a796.jpg

I have just realised after taking photos that Dale's foot may be in the gutter for binding but they are all stuck down so well that I don't think I can do anything about it - hope it works out ok!

Disney July:
c112a272.jpg

Everyday December:

1d17a796.jpg

:thumbsup2

Very pretty!! Those blooming chip and dales tho :scared1:

Mine are postal!

I love those! And I get both :goodvibes: - I'm going to have a hard job deciding which to keep and which to give as a gift.

checking in. I want to work on these today but I've managed to lose my trimmer. Don't ask! LOL

So I will work on other parts and just cut the base sheets later.

Checking in--everything is cut, I just need to finish assembling. I should be postal by October 1st :)

Jayne- your package arrived today. Everything looks great!

Mazda- I just looked inside your package- your pages are fantastic!

Rebecca

Postal as of today. Woohoo!!!!! Am relieved to have completed my first swap. Look forward to seeing the planners in their complete state. Thanks for swapping everyone.

-has missed several check-ins-

My pages are done I've been away at college so I didn't want to be working on those after I moved to school. They are going to be shipped Monday :)

I am gone for the next couple of days (my brother is here and getting the mail) so I will post what has come in and ask for a check in and status when I return.

Rebecca

Rebecca, I have a problem. My Cricut is not working properly. I ordered a new E2 from HSN yesterday, but it won't be here until the 6th of October (according to them), I can probably find someone to borrow a machine from, but I'm not sure I can get it until this weekend, at the earliest. This is worst case scenario, but I may be a few days late. So sorry about this. It's been on its last legs for quite some time, but I thought I had at least a few more months with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter