Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

I've got everything cut out, I just need to assemble. I hope to get these finished this weekend and in the mail to you at the beginning of next week.

I'm cutting the remaining pieces today. I hope to have them finished this weekend and be postal on Tuesday.

USPS.com doesn't like Rebecca's address. Anyone have a suggestion?

Try State Road instead of SR or leave off the E(east) and see if that is any better. I know it doesn't like the address, sory- we do get our mail though.

Rebecca

Try State Road instead of SR or leave off the E(east) and see if that is any better. I know it doesn't like the address, sory- we do get our mail though.

Rebecca

I remember it happened the last time I mailed to you from the web, but I don't remember what the fix was...I'll figure it out and get mailed on Friday!

Here are my pages:

Everyday:
DSCN4057.jpg

DSCN4058.jpg

Disney:
DSCN4059.jpg

I missed the mail pick up today so I'll be postal on Tuesday :)

That's it, I'm definitely keeping both planners for myself :guilty:;)

Cheryl those look wonderful. I'm so happy that I get that Pooh page!!!!

My pages are halfway assembled. I'm hoping to get them finished tomorrow.

Thanks ladies :) I re-did the Pooh page three times before I came up with something I really liked ;)

Rebecca--I'm postal!!!

It was like Christmas today- I got apackages from Morgan'smom, Mickeyteacher, and QueQueSarah.

Rebecca

It was like Christmas today- I got apackages from Morgan'smom, Mickeyteacher, and QueQueSarah.

Rebecca

Glad it got there today. DH forgot to put the return postage in the box when he packaged it at the PO for me, so I will put it in the mail tomorrow.
S :)

Could someone please PM me Rebecca's addy?
Rebecca I plan to mail these 2 day to you, this afternoon. They should get there Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter