Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

Yikes Jennifer :scared1: what about all your SCAL files? Bummer!

Lalalalalalalala, I can't heeeeeeear you! Actually, I've replaced the blade, threw away the paper that kept tearing and it's working better. Still not 100%, but enough to get at least this and Annie's swap (I'm late!) done. I hope...

I'll probably get an eCraft at some point. DH will be thrilled to have two machines in the house! :lmao:

Rebecca, I have a problem. My Cricut is not working properly. I ordered a new E2 from HSN yesterday, but it won't be here until the 6th of October (according to them), I can probably find someone to borrow a machine from, but I'm not sure I can get it until this weekend, at the earliest. This is worst case scenario, but I may be a few days late. So sorry about this. It's been on its last legs for quite some time, but I thought I had at least a few more months with it.

Just keep me updated on what is happening and we will work with it.

Rebecca

I've been able to get it cutting better, I am going to try and cut them on Thursday. If it doesn't work, I'll borrow PO3's and get them done this weekend.

I've been able to get it cutting better, I am going to try and cut them on Thursday. If it doesn't work, I'll borrow PO3's and get them done this weekend.

I am glad it is doing better but don't stress- I am willing to work with you on things.

Rebecca

A package arrived from Bibbidibobbidiboo07 while I was away and it is in great shape and the pages look great.

Rebecca

Hey MorgansMom you can just do what I do and banish your cricut machine to the corner for a time out sometime he will come out and work other times like my little one he just stays there for a while. Now his big sister Cricut 2 of mine after doing this swap she wants a time out with her lil brother.

Seems that both machines like to act wildly and make its own cuts across the page or just drag the blade through what it cut.

Good luck!

Hey MorgansMom you can just do what I do and banish your cricut machine to the corner for a time out sometime he will come out and work other times like my little one he just stays there for a while. Now his big sister Cricut 2 of mine after doing this swap she wants a time out with her lil brother.

Seems that both machines like to act wildly and make its own cuts across the page or just drag the blade through what it cut.

Good luck!

I feel your pain! I can't wait to get a new one. Hopefully, I won't have any problems with it out of the box :)

My pages are all done and packaged... then I went back and reread the directions. Epic fail... I need to open the package, sign all the pages and then repackage correctly, so I will mail on Saturday- Monday at the latest.
Sorry!
S :)

My left sides are done :) I couldn't find the pumpkin punch, so I went with the fence. I like how it came out.

DSC_0310-1.jpg

I plan to print the calendars at work tomorrow (on the laser printer) and get them done on Tuesday and in the mail on Wednesday.

My left sides are done :) I couldn't find the pumpkin punch, so I went with the fence. I like how it came out.

DSC_0310-1.jpg

I plan to print the calendars at work tomorrow (on the laser printer) and get them done on Tuesday and in the mail on Wednesday.

Too cute! And I used the same stripe paper on my October page for the non-Disney calendar. Great minds must think alike!

Ooooh! I love that! I guess I'm going to have to keep BOTH planners:rotfl2:

Rebecca--I just need to finish a couple pages. I'm going to wait and mail this with the event swap. I'll be postal by Friday 10/7 at the latest ;)

Rebecca--I just need to finish a couple pages. I'm going to wait and mail this with the event swap. I'll be postal by Friday 10/7 at the latest ;)

No problem- I am justing checking on everyone at this point. I set up the due date before some other things came up for the church over the few days after it so it is actually going to take me at least a week to get things out to people anyway - I have a workshop and baby shower right after the due date.

Rebecca

I'm progressing nicely now that I found my Gypsy charger. I just have to adhere everything. I should be good to mail by the 11th. I think that's before the due date.
Post office is closed on Monday, right?

I'm progressing nicely now that I found my Gypsy charger. I just have to adhere everything. I should be good to mail by the 11th. I think that's before the due date.
Post office is closed on Monday, right?

I think so- isn't it Columbus Day?

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter