Plans for the Big Game this weekend?

Princess Di was a woman with impeccable taste. If you overlook the whole Prince "eh em King" Charles thing.

My son is a Philly transplant - he went to school there and stayed to work. He is a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan who lives with die hard Eagle fans - he says they are insufferable so he is pulling for a Chief victory. Being a Bills fan I don't really care and I will only be up until halftime anyway since my 4 am weekday wake up time comes fast.

My son is a Philly transplant - he went to school there and stayed to work. He is a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan who lives with die hard Eagle fans - he says they are insufferable so he is pulling for a Chief victory. Being a Bills fan I don't really care and I will only be up until halftime anyway since my 4 am weekday wake up time comes fast.

I think the Bills fans and Eagles fans are very similar fan bases. I saw an article when the playoffs first started that the author said he did not feel that Arizona would be able to handle the Bills mafia and the Eagles fans if it was a Bills vs. Eagles Super Bowl. I think that is an accurate statement.

I'll admit, Eagles fans can be insufferable.

I think the Bills fans and Eagles fans are very similar fan bases. I saw an article when the playoffs first started that the author said he did not feel that Arizona would be able to handle the Bills mafia and the Eagles fans if it was a Bills vs. Eagles Super Bowl. I think that is an accurate statement.

I'll admit, Eagles fans can be insufferable.
I actually think Phoenix would have combusted with Bills Mafia, Eagles Fans and the Waste Management Open crowd. I was in Scottsdale 3 weeks ago and the airport is expecting 180,000 people on Monday. That is insane. Good luck to your eagles. My kids if his work allows will definitely attend the parade again though.

We'll be watching, but no plans. I wouldn't say I was an Eagles fan per se, I'm a hockey and baseball girl, but of course I'll jump on the bandwagon during the playoffs. I'd have to turn in my Philly card if I didn't.

We'll be watching, but no plans. I wouldn't say I was an Eagles fan per se, I'm a hockey and baseball girl, but of course I'll jump on the bandwagon during the playoffs. I'd have to turn in my Philly card if I didn't.
You are from South Philly and "wouldn't say you are an Eagles fan per se" How do your neighbors and family members allow that? At least you are a Flyers and Philles Girl. Go Birds!!!!

You are from South Philly and "wouldn't say you are an Eagles fan per se" How do your neighbors and family members allow that? At least you are a Flyers and Philles Girl. Go Birds!!!!

Well, I live in New Jersey now in a little town now that doesn't really show all the love for any Philly sports team. And I come from a Flyers family, not an Eagles one. I probably bleed orange and black.

I am a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan. I have spent my entire life living just outside of Philadelphia, so I have always been and Eagles fan. They have had a great year. The best in franchise history actually, so I am hopeful they are going to cap with their second Super Bowl Championship.

I will just be having a small get together with my immediate family and a couple of friends. All of them pulling for the Eagles or they will not be allowed. We will be having mostly appetizer type foods (cheese steak eggrolls, mozz sticks, wings, bacon wrapped asparagus, chips, chips and salsa, etc.) We will also being having some cocktails. Myself I will be having some old fashioneds and Yeunglings.

The one promise I made, is that I will not cry when they win. Last time was the first SB win in my, at the time 49 years, so it was kind of emotional.

E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles!!!!!!! Lets Go Birds!!!!!!!!
How BIG is Jalen Hurts in Philadelphia right now?

We were talking to some Eagles fans at WDW back during the Summer and they said they just weren't sure if Jalen was good enough to be "The Man",that they were going to give him one more year.

After his performance this year,CASE CLOSED!lol

I am Philly sports through and through. I bleed red, green, orange, black and blue. Hopefully Flyers will be able to make some moves to improve in the near future. They have been a little cash strapped in recent years. I like Tortorella as coach and Carter Hart in goal. They have a couple of core forwards and Provie is great on defense. I don't think they are as far off as some others do. Hopefully get back
How BIG is Jalen Hurts in Philadelphia right now?

We were talking to some Eagles fans at WDW back during the Summer and they said they just weren't sure if Jalen was good enough to be "The Man",that they were going to give him one more year.

After his performance this year,CASE CLOSED!lol

Totally agree.

Philly girl who grew up thinking everyone watched football. Great way for me to connect with my dad (he would have loved this). I rely on the Eagles to get me through most of the winter. Love my team even when things aren’t so great. I’m not a fair weather fan. Light it up green, baby!

Philly girl who grew up thinking everyone watched football. Great way for me to connect with my dad (he would have loved this). I rely on the Eagles to get me through most of the winter. Love my team even when things aren’t so great. I’m not a fair weather fan. Light it up green, baby!

You just got me even more fired up than I am for this game. I like the quote under your username too. reminds of what Tug McGraw is famous for saying "Ya Gotta Believe"

Light it up green, baby! Lets Go Birds!!!!

I am a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan. I have spent my entire life living just outside of Philadelphia, so I have always been and Eagles fan. They have had a great year. The best in franchise history actually, so I am hopeful they are going to cap with their second Super Bowl Championship.

I will just be having a small get together with my immediate family and a couple of friends. All of them pulling for the Eagles or they will not be allowed. We will be having mostly appetizer type foods (cheese steak eggrolls, mozz sticks, wings, bacon wrapped asparagus, chips, chips and salsa, etc.) We will also being having some cocktails. Myself I will be having some old fashioneds and Yeunglings.

The one promise I made, is that I will not cry when they win. Last time was the first SB win in my, at the time 49 years, so it was kind of emotional.

E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles!!!!!!! Lets Go Birds!!!!!!!!

Just DH and I watching again this year, as neither of our teams made it; DH is mainly watching for commercials. :happytv:

Potentially on the menu: Cheesesteak sandwiches (w/peppers and onions). Maybe nachos or chips and salsa. Veggies and sour cream/onion dip.

Dessert....I'm debating between a no-bake cheesecake or a cheesecake or cannoli dip, with fruit/cannoli shells/graham crackers.

Drinks...depends on what we feel like having at the time. We have a well stocked cabinet, lol.

Chiefs may be in my division, but we hate them with a passion. GO EAGLES!!!

Just DH and I watching again this year, as neither of our teams made it; DH is mainly watching for commercials. :happytv:

Potentially on the menu: Cheesesteak sandwiches (w/peppers and onions). Maybe nachos or chips and salsa. Veggies and sour cream/onion dip.

Dessert....I'm debating between a no-bake cheesecake or a cheesecake or cannoli dip, with fruit/cannoli shells/graham crackers.

Drinks...depends on what we feel like having at the time. We have a well stocked cabinet, lol.

Chiefs may be in my division, but we hate them with a passion. GO EAGLES!!!

Loving the menu. Cheesesteaks obviously very Philly. Cheesecake and Cannoli also very big in Philly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter