Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio October 10-12, or 9-11 depending on availability at any property. Would consider 1 BR for same dates depending on property / cost. Thanks!
Your reservation is for 10/9 to 10/11. One bedroom SSR standard is 52
Preferred 60

Hello do you show availability at any studio Sept 29-Oct 5? Would also consider a one bedroom depending on cost. Any WDW DVC resort. Thank you.

Your reservation is available
SSR 1 bedroom standard 153 points
Preferred is 178

Everything else is full

Deb

Thanks. We were able to get points from another owner for the ninth through the 11th. Looking for a studio on the eighth, or the 11th if available please -any property is fine! :)

Your reservation is for 10/9 to 10/11. One bedroom SSR standard is 52
Preferred 60

Please check if 6/24/19 available for 2,3,or 4 nights for hotel or studio. Thanks
The only resort available is for Saratoga Springs. They have all your nights for four nights.
Studio is 42 standard
51 preferred

Anything June 29-July 3rd? No preference for resort.
Your reservation is available with many options:
SSR
Standard studio 60
Preferred studio 72
1 bedroom 129

OKW
Studio deluxe 61
1 bedroom 126

WL 1 bedroom 154

BW 1 bedroom pool/garden 154

AKV 1 bedroom standard 130
Savanna view 155

Hi, my family is interested in a 1 bedroom at Aulani February 8-13, 2020. We don't need a view, it's Hawaii after all!

Thank you.

Hi, my family is interested in a 1 bedroom at Aulani February 8-13, 2020. We don't need a view, it's Hawaii after all!

Thank you.
Hi!

Your reservation is available

Feb 8 checking out Feb 14
All 1 bedroom
standard view is 175
Island garden view is 180
Poolside 220

Thanks!
Deb

Looking for a Studio or 1-BR at SSR for 5/21-25. Preferably a studio but would consider 1-BR

Last edited:
There is availability
SSR
Standard 121 points
Preferred 134 points

Boulder Ridge Lodge
1 Bedroom 145 points

Deb
is that the quote for 1-br? What about the Studio? I figured the studio would be 54 points for the standard. Do you know what type of bed they have in those? A King and full/queen sleeper?

is that the quote for 1-br? What about the Studio? I figured the studio would be 54 points for the standard. Do you know what type of bed they have in those? A King and full/queen sleeper?
There was nothing available for a studio at this point.

The master has a king and the pull out is a full/queen. I will look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter