Points for Rent - Final Update: 15 points @ $18pp Need to be used by 9/30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayennews

Mouseketeer
Final Update: I have 15 points left for rent. SSR is my home resort. They are not banked yet, so they need to be used by 9/30/24. Great is you are looking for one night in a studio! Thanks.

2nd UPDATE: I have 108 points left for rent. SSR is my home resort. They are not banked yet, so they need to be used by 9/30/24. Please contact me if you are interested in having me check availability for you. Thanks!

UPDATE: I have 51 points for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I am selling them at $18pp. If you need more than 51 points I can accommodate that request.

I have up to 211 SSR points to rent. Up to 160 of them can be transferred (use year October 2023). I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I communicate well and can answer any questions you may have. I am asking $19pp.

I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

Let me know your check-in and check-out dates and what size room you are looking for and I will check availability for you. :wave: Thanks!

Last edited:

UPDATE: I have 51 points for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I am selling them at $18pp. If you need more than 51 points I can accommodate that request. Please contact me if you are interested in having me check availability for you. Thanks!

Hi! I'm looking for any studio that isn't OKW or Saratoga from 4/14-4/16. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm looking for any studio that isn't OKW or Saratoga from 4/14-4/16. Thanks in advance!
Hello - I just checked and as of this moment you have 2 options.

Grand Floridian - Resort Studio - Theme Park View - Sleeps 5 - 68 points
Animal Kingdom - Kidani Village - Savanna View - Sleeps 4 - 38 points

Let me know if you are interested in moving forward with either. Thanks!

Hello, do you have points available? I am looking for a deluxe studio for 3 for 2/20/24-2/24/24. I am open based on availability.

Thank you!

Hello, do you have points available? I am looking for a deluxe studio for 3 for 2/20/24-2/24/24. I am open based on availability.

Thank you!
Hello- I checked and there is nothing available for those dates. Just one night at SSR. If you want me to try other dates just let me know.

Thanks!

Hello- I checked and there is nothing available for those dates. Just one night at SSR. If you want me to try other dates just let me know.

Thanks!
Thanks for checking. We can do any dates from 2/18-2/25. However, our passes valid in the week so would prefer a couple week day nights.

Thanks for checking. We can do any dates from 2/18-2/25. However, our passes valid in the week so would prefer a couple week day nights.
I checked and there are no studio rooms for any of those dates. I checked 1 bedrooms too and there are only a few nights available.

Hi, do you see anything, preferably a standard studio, may 9 check out may 10 2024 anywhere but SSR or OKW? Two adults no children. TIA

Hi, do you see anything, preferably a standard studio, may 9 check out may 10 2024 anywhere but SSR or OKW? Two adults no children. TIA
Hello. There are no studios available at the moment for that date. There is a 1 bedroom at BLT for 33 points.

I still have 51 points for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I am selling them at $18pp. If you need more than 51 points I can accommodate that request. Please contact me if you are interested in having me check availability for you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter