Points for Rent - Final Update: 15 points @ $18pp Need to be used by 9/30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello- Your dates are not fully available. There is a 1 bedroom available at SSR from 5/-5/9. That is the only option with 3 of your 4 nights. It's 84 points.
Thank you!! Could you check availability for only 5/8-5/9? Would you be willing to rent for 1 night? Thanks!!

Hello- Your dates are not fully available. There is a 1 bedroom available at SSR from 5/-5/9. That is the only option with 3 of your 4 nights. It's 84 points.
Hello-
You have a few options for that night.

Boulder Ridge - 1 bedroom - 30 points
AKV Kidani - 1 bedroom w/standard view - 24 points
OKW - 1 bedroom - 23 points
Riviera - 1 bedroom w/preferred view - 41 points
BLT - 1 bedroom w/theme park view - 39 points
Grand Floridian - Studio w/Lagoon view - 21 points
SSR - has 3 options
#1 - Studio - standard room - 12 points
#2 - Studio - preferred room - 13 points
#3 - 1 bedroom - preferred room - 28 points

Let me know what you think.

Hello-
You have a few options for that night.

Boulder Ridge - 1 bedroom - 30 points
AKV Kidani - 1 bedroom w/standard view - 24 points
OKW - 1 bedroom - 23 points
Riviera - 1 bedroom w/preferred view - 41 points
BLT - 1 bedroom w/theme park view - 39 points
Grand Floridian - Studio w/Lagoon view - 21 points
SSR - has 3 options
#1 - Studio - standard room - 12 points
#2 - Studio - preferred room - 13 points
#3 - 1 bedroom - preferred room - 28 points

Let me know what you think.
Hi! Would like grand Floridian… what are next steps? Thanks!!

Hello,
The next step is to send me a private message with the following information that Disney will ask for when I make the reservation.

First and last names of all guests.
Ages of guests under 18 during the stay.
Mailing address
Phone number
Email address

I do require payment before I make the reservation. I prefer Venmo, but also use PayPal. It is 21 points for the room for the night of 5/8. I am asking $18 per point. 21x18= $378.

If you want to use PayPal you are responsible for the 2.99% fee. ($11.63, so $389)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

I just noticed that you are new to the site and do not have permission to use the conversation/private message feature. You are going to need to start being active on the site by responding to threads/forums that are not part of the rent/trade area. Please see my earlier conversation in this thread with another new member about what you need to do to activate the Start Conversation feature.

I just noticed that you are new to the site and do not have permission to use the conversation/private message feature. You are going to need to start being active on the site by responding to threads/forums that are not part of the rent/trade area. Please see my earlier conversation in this thread with another new member about what you need to do to activate the Start Conversation feature.
We think alike! I just read through the thread and saw that and have started posting on other boards. I think I have 4 posts in so far… how many do I need?

I’m up to 15 messages because I found the test board, but still can’t message you. Can you try to PM me? Thanks!!
I am still unable to start a PM with you. I am not sure what "unlocks". I am pretty sure posting plays a part, but I am not sure what else unfortunately.

I am looking for deluxe inn room standard view at Vero beach for Sept. 10th if available (10 pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter