Points for Rent - Final Update: 15 points @ $18pp Need to be used by 9/30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: I have 51 points for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I am selling them at $18pp. If you need more than 51 points I can accommodate that request. Please contact me if you are interested in having me check availability for you. Thanks!

I have up to 211 SSR points to rent. Up to 160 of them can be transferred (use year October 2023). I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I communicate well and can answer any questions you may have. I am asking $19pp.

I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

Let me know your check-in and check-out dates and what size room you are looking for and I will check availability for you. :wave: Thanks!
Ì sent two messages to "contact us"

UPDATE: I have 51 points for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I am selling them at $18pp. If you need more than 51 points I can accommodate that request. Please contact me if you are interested in having me check availability for you. Thanks!

I have up to 211 SSR points to rent. Up to 160 of them can be transferred (use year October 2023). I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I communicate well and can answer any questions you may have. I am asking $19pp.

I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

Let me know your check-in and check-out dates and what size room you are looking for and I will check availability for you. :wave: Thanks!
I downloaded the app version hoping this would help

My only other suggestion is to scroll down to the bottom of the disboards page and click on Contact Us. You can ask about conversations there.
I changed I. Privacy settings to have messages from ppl I follow. I already follow you. I'm trying everything I've got to get this to work. My brain hurts lol

I changed I. Privacy settings to have messages from ppl I follow. I already follow you. I'm trying everything I've got to get this to work. My brain hurts lol
Something you did worked! I can now start a conversation with you. I will send it shortly.

Something you did worked! I can now start a conversation with you. I will send it shortly.
Finally at last disney magic working. Oh my poor brain. Lol. I had to sleep forc2 hrs cause of my medicine. My husband felt so bad. But here we are at lady.

Hello-
For the GF there are 3 options:
Standard View - 42 points
Lagoon View - 54 points
Theme Park View - 64 points

For AKV Jambo House there is one option:
Savanna View - 40 points

For AKV Kidani Village there are 2 options:
Standard View - 30 points
Savanna View - 40 points

The Yacht Club is the same as the Beach Club, so there is no availability.
Thanks.
Good morning, could you check for old key west deluxe studio check in Thursday July 25 and check out Sunday July 28th ? If that is available I definitely want to book that for 2
Hello-
For the GF there are 3 options:
Standard View - 42 points
Lagoon View - 54 points
Theme Park View - 64 points

For AKV Jambo House there is one option:
Savanna View - 40 points

For AKV Kidani Village there are 2 options:
Standard View - 30 points
Savanna View - 40 points

The Yacht Club is the same as the Beach Club, so there is no availability.
Thanks.
Good morning, could you check for old key west deluxe studio check in Thursday July 25 and check out Sunday July 28th ? If that is available I definitely want to book that for 2 adults. Suzette Ratliff and Jerry Ratliff. I can pm you address
And any other Info you need to complete the reservation. Thank you so much .

Hello! I am looking for a studio (preferably BC/YC, BW, WL but will consider any resort) for arrival on either 6/6 or 6/7 for 3,4 or 7 nights OR arrival on 6/9 or 6/10 for 4 nights. Thanks!!

Good morning, could you check for old key west deluxe studio check in Thursday July 25 and check out Sunday July 28th ? If that is available I definitely want to book that for 2

Good morning, could you check for old key west deluxe studio check in Thursday July 25 and check out Sunday July 28th ? If that is available I definitely want to book that for 2 adults. Suzette Ratliff and Jerry Ratliff. I can pm you address
And any other Info you need to complete the reservation. Thank you so much .
Hello-
There is a deluxe studio at OKW for 3 nights, checking in on 7/25 and checking out on 7/28. It is 43 total points. If you want to move ahead with the reservation, please PM me with your address, phone number and email address. Let me know how you want to arrange payment as well. Paypal or venmo both work for me.

Thanks.

Hello! I am looking for a studio (preferably BC/YC, BW, WL but will consider any resort) for arrival on either 6/6 or 6/7 for 3,4 or 7 nights OR arrival on 6/9 or 6/10 for 4 nights. Thanks!!
Hello-
I checked all of your dates and here is what is available. I also added a couple of things that did not completely line up with what you asked, but I wanted to give you all of the options.

SSR has full availability for all of your dates. Both in a standard room and a preferred room. If this is the option you decide on, let me know specific dates and room type I can provide point totals. Typing out every scenario would take a long time.

AKV - Jambo from 6/10-6/13 (3 nights) in a savanna view room is 50 points
AKV - Kidani from 6/8-6/12 (4 nights) in a savanna view room is 67 points
OKW from 6/7-6/10 (3 nights) is 40 points
Riviera preferred view room from 6/11-6/14 (3 nights) is 63 points

Thanks.

Hello-
I checked all of your dates and here is what is available. I also added a couple of things that did not completely line up with what you asked, but I wanted to give you all of the options.

SSR has full availability for all of your dates. Both in a standard room and a preferred room. If this is the option you decide on, let me know specific dates and room type I can provide point totals. Typing out every scenario would take a long time.

AKV - Jambo from 6/10-6/13 (3 nights) in a savanna view room is 50 points
AKV - Kidani from 6/8-6/12 (4 nights) in a savanna view room is 67 points
OKW from 6/7-6/10 (3 nights) is 40 points
Riviera preferred view room from 6/11-6/14 (3 nights) is 63 points

Thanks.
Thanks! I'll chat with my husband. Due to work schedules, we unfortuantelyhave to arrive in Orlando on Thursday or Friday, but the AKV Jambo might work for the last 3 nights. Hmmm... Thx again.

Are you able to book SSR from 11/1/24 to 11/4/24? I'm looking for a preferred studio. Should be 54 pts. Thanks.

Are you able to book SSR from 11/1/24 to 11/4/24? I'm looking for a preferred studio. Should be 54 pts. Thanks.
Hello- Yes, I am able to book that for you. I see that it is available. Let me know if you want to move forward. Thanks.

Hi! If you still have points available, I am looking for any studios or 1 bedroom villas for 2 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant from 5/5-5/9. Thank you!

Hi! If you still have points available, I am looking for any studios or 1 bedroom villas for 2 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant from 5/5-5/9. Thank you!
Hello- Your dates are not fully available. There is a 1 bedroom available at SSR from 5/-5/9. That is the only option with 3 of your 4 nights. It's 84 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter