Points for Rent - Final Update: 15 points @ $18pp Need to be used by 9/30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi we are looking for one night stay in a studio at GF ideally 15th April if available? Staying offsite April 5th-19th so could do different night if nothing available on 15th. Thanks

Hi we are looking for one night stay in a studio at GF ideally 15th April if available? Staying offsite April 5th-19th so could do different night if nothing available on 15th. Thanks
Hello - There is a deluxe studio - lake view at GF on the night of April 15th. It is 27 points. Let me know if you would like to move forward. Thanks.

Hello - There is a deluxe studio - lake view at GF on the night of April 15th. It is 27 points. Let me know if you would like to move forward. Thanks.
Hi thank you for checking. Is there any standard view available during those dates at all please?

Hi thank you for checking, if we want to go ahead can you let me know what happens next please.

Hi thank you for checking, if we want to go ahead can you let me know what happens next please.
If you want to move ahead, I will need the following information to make the reservation. This is info DVC asks for.

First and Last Names of each guest
Ages of anyone under 18
Address
Phone Number
Email

The total for the reservation is $486 (27points x $18). I prefer venmo or paypal, but will consider other types of payment. If there is a fee associated with the payment you would cover the fee.

If you want to move ahead, I will need the following information to make the reservation. This is info DVC asks for.

First and Last Names of each guest
Ages of anyone under 18
Address
Phone Number
Email

The total for the reservation is $486 (27points x $18). I prefer venmo or paypal, but will consider other types of payment. If there is a fee associated with the payment you would cover the fee.
Thank you, do we get confirmation from Disney for the booking before we pay or do we need to pay upfront?

Thank you, do we get confirmation from Disney for the booking before we pay or do we need to pay upfront?
I usually request payment upfront only because once I make a reservation, if someone does not pay me after the fact and I have to cancel the reservation, DVC puts a restriction on the points I used to make the reservation.

I do make the reservation immediately upon payment and send you the confirmation email. I realize there is an element of trust required on your part, but I have been renting some of my points for over 10 years and I have never had an issue. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kellee

I usually request payment upfront only because once I make a reservation, if someone does not pay me after the fact and I have to cancel the reservation, DVC puts a restriction on the points I used to make the reservation.

I do make the reservation immediately upon payment and send you the confirmation email. I realize there is an element of trust required on your part, but I have been renting some of my points for over 10 years and I have never had an issue. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kellee
Thanks have messaged you

I have 25 points that are still available for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I can accommodate requests for more than 25 points as well. Thank you!

25+ points still available. I have 25 that need to be used by 9/30/24 and an additional 160 that can be rented or transferred until 9/30/25. Let me know if you want any dates checked. Thanks.

25+ points still available. I have 25 that need to be used by 9/30/24 and an additional 160 that can be rented or transferred until 9/30/25. Let me know if you want any dates checked. Thanks.
Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere april 1st thru thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)

Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere april 1st thru thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-)
Hello,
I checked and here is what I found. You did not mention what size room so I searched studios and 1 bedrooms.

- The only studio option is one night at the Riviera on the 6th for 30 points.

- Two nights at AKV Kidani in a 1 bedroom on the 5th and 6th for 70 points.

- Two nights at the Riviera on a 1 bedroom on the 5th and 6th for 126 points.

There are other 1 bedroom options for a single night.

Let me know if you want me to check anything else. Thanks.

UPDATE: I have 51 points for rent that need to be used by 9/30/24. I am selling them at $18pp. If you need more than 51 points I can accommodate that request. Please contact me if you are interested in having me check availability for you. Thanks!

I have up to 211 SSR points to rent. Up to 160 of them can be transferred (use year October 2023). I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I communicate well and can answer any questions you may have. I am asking $19pp.

I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

Let me know your check-in and check-out dates and what size room you are looking for and I will check availability for you. :wave: Thanks!
I'm interested in points ... however, are they only good at ssr or could they be used for all? Or any other resort? Next, how do I get a room once I rent points? Do you place our info in the reservation? This is for our anniversary after surving cancer number 4. We want at least two nights if not 3 for Wed thru Friday or Sat for one of these resorts. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter