Points for Rent - Final Update: 15 points @ $18pp Need to be used by 9/30/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to send you a private message, but I am getting a message saying that I cannot start a conversation with you. This either means you have blocked this function, or you are so new to the page that you are not allowed to use the PM function. I tried looking up the rule, but I cannot locate it. Going from memory, I think this function is not enabled until you make something like 5 posts on the site (not including post for point rentals). You can try to send me a PM and see if it works on your end. You can just click on my screen name and then click Start Conversation (if the option is there).
OK. Yes i just got approved yesterday

I tried to send you a private message, but I am getting a message saying that I cannot start a conversation with you. This either means you have blocked this function, or you are so new to the page that you are not allowed to use the PM function. I tried looking up the rule, but I cannot locate it. Going from memory, I think this function is not enabled until you make something like 5 posts on the site (not including post for point rentals). You can try to send me a PM and see if it works on your end. You can just click on my screen name and then click Start Conversation (if the option is there).

Trying to post more. Just removed restrictions

When you click on my user name is "Start Conversation" an option? We cannot share personal information in the forums, only through PMs.
Still not showing star conversations. Goodness... I want to get this done and technology is being challenging

Still not showing star conversations. Goodness... I want to get this done and technology is being challenging
You need to post or respond to posts in the forums. Posts in this DVC Rent/Transfer forum do not count.

Or I can give you my email address. I don't think I am allowed to type it out, but I can explain what it is so that you can figure it out.

You need to post or respond to posts in the forums. Posts in this DVC Rent/Transfer forum do not count.

Or I can give you my email address. I don't think I am allowed to type it out, but I can explain what it is so that you can figure it out.
I posted and hopefully, tomorrow this will work!! I'm so sorry this is taking so long to work. Crossing fingers.

Good morning, I am looking to rent points to check in July 26 and check out July 28 in a studio. Preferably one of the resorts in the Epcot circle. But if one of those is not available I’m interested in any resort that has my dates. It would be for 2 adults. Thank you .

I've posted some, and responded to others about other topics. It still won't show start a conversation. :(
When you joined the other day did they send you a welcome message? Were there rules or information included in the welcome message about conversations? I joined so long ago that I do not remember them all, but like I said before I thought it had to do with posting activity. You could email one of the moderators to ask.

Good morning, I am looking to rent points to check in July 26 and check out July 28 in a studio. Preferably one of the resorts in the Epcot circle. But if one of those is not available I’m interested in any resort that has my dates. It would be for 2 adults. Thank you .
Hello-
All of the resorts have availability except for the Boardwalk, Beach Club and Boulder Ridge. Let me know which other resorts you maybe interested in and I can let you know the point totals and room options. Thanks.

Well I am not 100% sure but maybe around 30 or even less. I am not sure of this process as I have never transffered but would like to and swap my points I have reserved now for that reservation and use these points. Making mine bankable in a worse case scenario. Is that possible you think?
Since we are limited to one transfer per year, I would want to transfer more than 20 or 30 points. Sorry. I hope you can find someone for a transfer.

Hello-
All of the resorts have availability except for the Boardwalk, Beach Club and Boulder Ridge. Let me know which other resorts you maybe interested in and I can let you know the point totals and room options. Thanks.
Yacht club would be great and also check animal kingdom and grand Floridian. Thank you

When you joined the other day did they send you a welcome message? Were there rules or information included in the welcome message about conversations? I joined so long ago that I do not remember them all, but like I said before I thought it had to do with posting activity. You could email one of the moderators to ask.
No .. that I know of I'll check now

Yacht club would be great and also check animal kingdom and grand Floridian. Thank you
Hello-
For the GF there are 3 options:
Standard View - 42 points
Lagoon View - 54 points
Theme Park View - 64 points

For AKV Jambo House there is one option:
Savanna View - 40 points

For AKV Kidani Village there are 2 options:
Standard View - 30 points
Savanna View - 40 points

The Yacht Club is the same as the Beach Club, so there is no availability.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter