Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

That was spectacular! I can see now why people like to go to WDW for NYE and why people love to stay at the Poly!

Thanks very much for sharing your wonderful view with all of us!

pixiedust: HAPPYNEWYEARpixiedust:

Thank you so much from an 8yr old girl & her mommy from Ontario Canada.
I left the feed on for her when I went out last night and she said the fireworks were awesome.
My DMom said the ending was something to see, I wish I had seen it.
I watched the swaying palms this morning, how wonderful.
Have a great holiday.
You are so thoughtful to share the magic with so many others. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much as well. What a wonderful, heartfelt idea. This has just made my night on a cold -15 evening! God Bless! :)

What an awesome idea, I am trying to look now but all I see is a seagul, and it says off air, am I doing something wrong?

:goodvibes The fireworks are over for tonight. Dave & Kathy have gone to bed. Try again tomorrow

Thanks for the info, I will try to catch it tomorrow, do the normaly turn it on around the same time of day?

It was on when I tuned in at around 9am today and there was discussion going on in the chat area beside the webcam. I guess because of the late nite last night, they decided to shut it down for an early night tonight.

Have a good evening :goodvibes
Happy New Year!

Too bad I have to work tomorrow and I can't check it out untill 8p, thanks for the details!

I had a nice day vegging out and chatting,:thumbsup2 back to work for me though.

I got busy with the kids last night and missed the fireworks:headache: Dang kids!;)

OK so tonight I'm going to try again!

HI. I don't know how many from the webcam chat yesterday evening will be reading this but....I'm the one with the static plagued speakers, the Dell 4700 Dimension. I had googled and found a posting about one of the fans being installed backwards. So I checked this morning and yep it sure was. I followed the directions on the website I found. Very easy fix. So far not a pop or crackle is heard. :thumbsup2 I'm so excited! Ususally by now it would start making noise! I have to say the computer acutally sounds quieter.

So hopefully when Mr. Dave is talking to people who are posting on the chat I can finally hear.

Just thought I'd update.

Is the EWP nightly? So far I have missed it on the webcam.:sad1: But the fireworks are awesome! Thank you so much for going to the time and trouble of setting this up.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter