Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

Thanks Dave and Kathy, for including us in your family vacation! It was a lot of fun talking with everyone and listening to your live report of what was going on at WDW. Have a safe trip home! "See" ya in February!

Hey is the screenshot from today. 1st is a Bitmap 2nd is a Jpeg enjoy and Thank You Dave,Kathy and Steph.

PolyTecD.jpg

PolyTecD-1.jpg

Thank you!!!!!

Thanks again David and Kathy, my new years day was the best just chilling, watching and chatting. You guys rock for doing this! :yay:

What fun that cam was.....Dave, Kathy and Steph...hope your trip home was somewhat enjoyable (I know...it really can't be because you left Disney) and safe!!!!

Thank you so much!!

Well, I never seemed to remember to catch the live feed during the fireworks or parade but I did see it this morning and got to see the monorail a few times. That alone made my day! Thanks for that! :worship:

Thank you Dave and Kathy!!!
It made me so happy to be able to see the Polynesian again.
Home sweet home.

I feel like so many of us got to know each other!!! Thanks again! :yay:
TMT, Ucnle R, rmeind me if anyone starts to mess with my account, you guys got it ;)

Hey Dave and Kathy! Hope you had a safe trip home!

Anybody else suffering from Wishes and EWP withdrawals!! Anyway it was great talkin to all yall!!

(aka diser08)

Hey Dave and Kathy! Hope you had a safe trip home!

Anybody else suffering from Wishes and EWP withdrawals!! Anyway it was great talkin to all yall!!

(aka diser08)

yes!!! missing the fun for sure :guilty:
DearDaisy aka DaisyDear

I'm definately missing the Poly cam! I watched the sun rise on Monday morning and my eyes teared up as I logged off and left for work... it was just like I was leaving wdw! :sad1:

Hello to all those I met in the chat, from "CanFan"! :yay:

Thank you Dave and Kathy! I'm looking forward to watching your Saratoga web cam!

I'm missing it too! It was lots of fun! Thanks Dave and Kathy. :worship:

I've been inspired so maybe, just maybe I'll try it next time we go.:thumbsup2

I feel like so many of us got to know each other!!! Thanks again! :yay:
TMT, Ucnle R, rmeind me if anyone starts to mess with my account, you guys got it ;)

I agree! I'm going through withdrawal. I haven't done a chat type thing in quite awhile, let alone watch a live feed like that. Can't wait to watch the next webcam!

Missing it as well..then sorcerer mickey took his off and there are no more Florida palm trees!! Nice chatting to everyone!
Tinkcrafter

:worship: Thank you for all of your generosity. I had sooooo much fun and met great people and enjoyed your comments throughout the week. I am looking forward to your next trip!!:yay:

Well, Kathy here, we made it home with no problems. We are freezing! It is amazing how fast the blood thins when you spend 10 days in wonderful temps.

All is well here at home. Dave is busy working on learning more about how to use the web cam. He even set up the cam yesterday with a new mini cam he found stored in our basement. It worked. A few people who are following his postings found it while we were out for dinner. They got a great shot of our African Grey parrot and dogs. He doesn't have it going right now.

We did request a Downtown Disney view as somebody told him to do. Hopefully we will get one. Not much to see if we don't get that view. I know I will miss the Poly bigtime. I love the view of MK, the GF and the CT. Listening to the boats going back and forth and the Electric Water Parade.

I just finished all of our laundry and the suitcases are put away. This weekend I still need to store all of our Christmas decorations. The next trip will be here before I know it.

Mr. Dave is currently watching the big college game. Daughter Steph was happy today, her package arrived with her new R2D2 robot and all other items she bought while at the World. It is always nice to have a happy teenager in the house;) .

I did learn yesterday the sad news, Space MT will be closed when we bring our niece in July for her 14th birthday. Oh well, maybe she will get to ride it in 2010 if her wonderful uncle decides to bring her down for a third time.

Take care, just call us Disney World Addicts!:rotfl: Kathy

Thanks Kathy! It is great to hear the updates. We look forward to visiting with you on your next adventure.

It was a great ride!!!!!

Kathy That's great you guys made it safe and Steph's stuff arrived safe as well.

We have about 40 to 50 people following a POR cam right now with just a courtyard view . We are all just still Chatting away so what ever we get will be great.

Kathy That's great you guys made it safe and Steph's stuff arrived safe as well.

We have about 40 to 50 people following a POR cam right now with just a courtyard view . We are all just still Chatting away so what ever we get will be great.

Could you please post the link for this :goodvibes Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter